What's new

My New Favorite Thing....I Think I'm in Love.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Could happen.
Grizzle, Andrews, Ritchie.
I’ll bet I can put something together with any of these guys.

Depending on the design, I'm in. You have a mandate! Can I get an AMEN?
Perhaps the first B&B Shooting Forum L.E.?

Gonna have to be a consensus that will focus on one specific style and color of holster I’m thinking.
Example:
A Ritchie Askins-Avenger OWB style or...
R. Grizzle Southern Man IWB or...
Sam Andrews Saddle Holster OWB or..IWB Mac Daniel II
You get the idea.
Some makers will be more inclined to embrace this project than will others. Some can make many different styles. Some, not as many. Of course the production would be limited. I own product made by all the aforementioned makers. All are world class.
One maker here has experience in making a larger quantity of custom work than perhaps others. More on that if necessary. So if there’s a market let’s see what happens.
“If you build it they will come”
Game on.......

Last edited:

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
You’re killing me Smalls!
I love my Elsie Pea
I love my Elsie Pea
I love my Elsie Pea
I need no other
I want no other
I promise not to work overtime just to buy a new toy
I love my Elsie Pea

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The LCP is what it is. The P365 is what it is, which is more "shootable" than a pocket pistol, yet way more compact than a full sized "belt" gun.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Gonna have to be a consensus that will focus on one specific style and color of holster I’m thinking.
Example:
A Ritchie Askins-Avenger OWB style or...
R. Grizzle Southern Man IWB or...
Sam Andrews Saddle Holster OWB or..IWB Mac Daniel II
You get the idea.
Some makers will be more inclined to embrace this project than will others. Some can make many different styles. Some, not as many. Of course the production would be limited. I own product made by all the aforementioned makers. All are world class.
One maker here has experience in making a larger quantity of custom work than perhaps others. More on that if necessary. So if there’s a market let’s see what happens.
“If you build it they will come”
Game on.......

You have posted so many pictures of awesomeness in leather over the years,
It is hard to make a mental picture of the suggestions you just named.

Anyway you can make a list of makers and holsters with pics of a P365 in them? :)

@OkieStubble
Well...kind of. Here is the best I can do.
The makers (although hardly a fully comprehensive list) of those I think would be up for the task...and with whose product I am personally familiar are:
Sam Andrews Leather-St. Augustine FL
R. Grizzle Leather-Dahlonega GA
Ritchie Leather-Buffalo NY
All make very high quality leather gear and are set up to manufacture holsters for the P365.
Here are some pictures of their work. Unfortunately not all show a P365 but I may have additional pictures available soon:

Andrews Leather Saddle Holster (OWB) and Mac Daniel II (IWB)
3464F644-50C8-432F-BC77-F6C9FAE04F79.jpeg
8C7055D0-FD71-47F8-821E-633ADBA38B93.jpeg

R. Grizzle T&C (IWB), Country Boy (OWB), GA Snap 2 (OWB), Workin’ Man (OWB)
1BDE2130-A8A2-493B-9625-A94FA6D60CC3.jpeg
1A08B989-DE3A-402C-8858-9DB654CC206D.jpeg
FAFC5C59-1287-48B7-AD73-891AD63AAB64.jpeg
D495DFE1-82E2-4272-96A2-A4380F04684D.jpeg

Ritchie Leather Nelson Ritchie Avenger (OWB), CQ QR (OWB)
90CE63B7-ADC1-44F9-8D51-39B65B9F6B6D.jpeg
37FADD35-999D-4096-9592-9AA51E2567F7.jpeg

....and there are quite a few more. Google their websites and give them a looksee.

Last edited:
Sam Andrews offers a thumbsnap on some of his holsters. Seems to me that of late, most custom makers don’t offer the option claiming a properly fit and boned holster just doesn’t need one. I tend to agree. Here is what Andy Arratoonian (recognized as one of the best holster makers EVER) has to say about that.....
“I am aware of the fact that regulations of several agencies insist on a thumb-break or other retention system. However, all my belt holsters are designed to function efficiently without these devices; it is, in fact, an integral part of their appeal. So regrettably, I cannot adapt or alter them in any way as this would only interfere with their efficiency.”

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Sam Andrews offers a thumbsnap on some of his holsters. Seems to me that of late, most custom makers don’t offer the option claiming a properly fit and boned holster just doesn’t need one. I tend to agree. Here is what Andy Arratoonian (recognized as one of the best holster makers EVER) has to say about that.....
“I am aware of the fact that regulations of several agencies insist on a thumb-break or other retention system. However, all my belt holsters are designed to function efficiently without these devices; it is, in fact, an integral part of their appeal. So regrettably, I cannot adapt or alter them in any way as this would only interfere with their efficiency.”
Yup, a classic example of the utter ignorance of some folk.

They seem to think they know what the customer needs more than the customer.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I think I'll have it Gold plated.....not. I still love my PM9.

All right, I'll try to pick another one up used, someplace. :a14:

Not giving up on dual wielding! The Brazilian SWAT guy dual-wielding is immortal, and I would surely gain much-needed style points with two PM-9s. :2guns:Dual crossdraw holsters, to get back to the leather theme, here.

AA

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yup, a classic example of the utter ignorance of some folk.

They seem to think they know what the customer needs more than the customer.

There are a bunch of LE Admins that make those departmental brainstorming decisions, who absolutely know nothing about firearms and the supportive gear. Duty or otherwise.

Top Bottom