What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

Well, gents, my gift arrived today. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post an unboxing video at the moment, but I will have a pic uploaded later this evening.

Below is an image of the very thoughtful items I received today from my sender. A great "Thank you" goes to JJKing54. I love the Feather blades, and had actually just stated earlier this week that I needed to place an order for some additions. As readily available as the "Pinaud Clubman" is, I actually have not previously used, nor do I recall knowing the scent, and I must say this Classic Vanilla will very proudly join my den. I've probably smelled it a half dozen or more times since opening earlier this evening. And you certainly did a fine job of stalking my shaving soap posts, love the "Drunken Goat" and just about all RazoRocks.

$20150312 gift02.jpg

Good evening friends,

I finally figured out (sort of, and with a lot of help from my brother) how to upload a video through YouTube. I envy you digital natives for whom this kind of thing is second nature.

WARNING: The video is 18 minutes long, in which I'm gushing like a school girl. My buddy did a fantastic job putting everything together. It is the kind of gift that would be very difficult to acquire myself. A heartfelt "thank you" to him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad, you're telling me (about the haul; not so sure about the video :001_smile ) !

The great thing is, I've never tried any of it except for one of the creams that was recently in a pass-a-round box, and which I absolutely loved. By serendipity, it showed up in this terrific box of goodies.

Good evening friends,

I finally figured out (sort of, and with a lot of help from my brother) how to upload a video through YouTube. I envy you digital natives for whom this kind of thing is second nature.

WARNING: The video is 18 minutes long, in which I'm gushing like a school girl. My buddy did a fantastic job putting everything together. It is the kind of gift that would be very difficult to acquire myself. A heartfelt "thank you" to him!

Great video & a great gift from your buddy. Enjoy your adventure with all of your new products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad, you're telling me (about the haul; not so sure about the video :001_smile ) !

The great thing is, I've never tried any of it except for one of the creams that was recently in a pass-a-round box, and which I absolutely loved. By serendipity, it showed up in this terrific box of goodies.

Hi Lane, by now I'm sure you have worked who your 'Buddy' was, if not now you know!

I am so happy that you liked the things I had chosen for you, I had to decide between the Trumpers Violet and Sandalwood and it seems I made the correct decision. I was recently gifted a box of igems from KJ all of which are easy to obtain in the US but near impossible to find in Scotland so I chose to do the same, I was really over whelmed and thought it was a great idea so hence the reason for all the UK/European items although the Brush I picked up in Egypt.

The Forensic tube is for evidence collection at crime scenes and is designed to safely hold a bladed or pointed article, I find them great for travel with a 3 piece Razor and some blades, you may be able to store a Straight Razor inside.

I really enjoyed your video it was clear to me that you appreciated all the items and I know some brought back some good memories. I look forward to hearing how you get on with the products.

I hope you enjoyed a nice cup of Tetley tea.

Best wishes.

Billy.

Below is an image of the very thoughtful items I received today from my sender. A great "Thank you" goes to JJKing54. I love the Feather blades, and had actually just stated earlier this week that I needed to place an order for some additions. As readily available as the "Pinaud Clubman" is, I actually have not previously used, nor do I recall knowing the scent, and I must say this Classic Vanilla will very proudly join my den. I've probably smelled it a half dozen or more times since opening earlier this evening. And you certainly did a fine job of stalking my shaving soap posts, love the "Drunken Goat" and just about all RazoRocks.

View attachment 556672

Very nice, another very thoughtful bundle

Some great gifts indeed. Well played gents. I have word that I have a package waiting for me so I hope to be posting details later - unless it's not my gift and just something else I've bought. I've gotten my hopes up twice in the last couple of weeks already, to be disappointed to find vitamins and a decorative paperclip holder the wife wanted. My fingers are crossed :)

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, the last thing I was waiting for came in TODAY! Yee-haw! :w00t:

The box is all packed up and ready to go, BUT boneheaded me somehow managed to delete the PM with my buddy's address!

Buddy, I am very sorry!!! As soon as KJ gives me your address, again, the package will be in the mail!

Top Bottom