What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

Gentleman,

Here is my very first try at creating a video, much less an unboxing video, and uploading to YouTube.

I hope the shakiness of the camera man (uh hum, Me) doesn't make anyone sick.

Thanks very much for sharing, a very thoughtful selection of items. Well done to you and your Buddy b

Congrats gents on two great packages so far! :D

Kudos to the gift givers too.

Hoping to get to the PO today and get it in the mail

Oh theres so much going on, i can't wait until the postman goes knock knock. I'll have about 5 seconds o come up with a good knock knock joke :lol:

Oh theres so much going on, i can't wait until the postman goes knock knock. I'll have about 5 seconds o come up with a good knock knock joke :lol:

When the post man goes knock knock, you say "who's there?"... it's up to him to come up with the joke!

Sorry,

I meant to add a picture at the same time and just plain forgot. Here we go:

$0305151449.jpg

It Arrived!!!!
View attachment 554391
Sorry for not getting video but I had been eyeballing Captain's Choice for awhile now and couldn't remember if I ordered something. I turns out that I didn't, my buddy did! I am now the proud new owner of a CC bowl and the samples smell great. Will be using this tomorrow for my SOTD. Thank you sir!​
Gorgeous bowl! What a treat. I may have just acquired a new AD :)

Gentleman,

Here is my very first try at creating a video, much less an unboxing video, and uploading to YouTube.

I hope the shakiness of the camera man (uh hum, Me) doesn't make anyone sick.

Without further ado:

Thanks for the video. I'm nervous RE: making a video of my own when my package arrives. I can barely use my phone, let alone its camera:)

The "Barbershop" scent is my favorite of the delicious offerings from Stirling. I recently had a chance to try the Nivea cream in a pass-around bx. Nice stuff. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a sample of shaving cream. I am not sure what scent as it just says GFT, but maybe there is a GFT signature scent.

It is a very nice cream with a nice scent, from GFT:

Our signature GFT scent is a fresh and invigorating cologne with top notes of bergamot, lemon and mandarin, a heart of tarragon, lavender and cypress on a musk-like base with cedar and moss.

An ideal everyday scent for the modern gentleman.

It is a very nice cream with a nice scent, from GFT:

Our signature GFT scent is a fresh and invigorating cologne with top notes of bergamot, lemon and mandarin, a heart of tarragon, lavender and cypress on a musk-like base with cedar and moss.

An ideal everyday scent for the modern gentleman.

I received a cologne sample of the GFT scent from my Bingle buddy. It's very nice. I picked up mostly lemon... very acidic going on, but it calms and blooms wonderfully.

Top Bottom