What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

It Arrived!!!!
$DSC_0010.jpg
Sorry for not getting video but I had been eyeballing Captain's Choice for awhile now and couldn't remember if I ordered something. I turns out that I didn't, my buddy did! I am now the proud new owner of a CC bowl and the samples smell great. Will be using this tomorrow for my SOTD. Thank you sir!​

I thought so as well. Ran out to my garden to get some photos as I felt it deserved it. Thank god we have nice weather here in the PNW. Thanks again to my buddy!
To clarify I am not your buddy. Just marveling in the awesome bowl... must restrain from getting one til next month.

I wish it was spring here. We still have snow

I know who my buddy is as there was a note in the bowl. I'm just not saying anything to keep people guessing.

Last edited:
Want to know how to drive a bunch of game participants crazy?

There's another package out of delivery, TODAY!

It Arrived!!!!
View attachment 554391
Sorry for not getting video but I had been eyeballing Captain's Choice for awhile now and couldn't remember if I ordered something. I turns out that I didn't, my buddy did! I am now the proud new owner of a CC bowl and the samples smell great. Will be using this tomorrow for my SOTD. Thank you sir!​

Wow that really is a nice bowl, I like the color. I might just have to complain to Vez about not pairing me up with your buddy.

I'm starting to wonder just how many of our little entourage have gotten their gifts now.

On a completely and utterly unrelated side note, i really should think about giving up this Coca Cola and Pepsi :lol:

It Arrived!!!!
View attachment 554391

Brilliant! A very well thought out gift. Well done.

I am waiting on one of the last things to be delivered. It should be here mid-next week and then I will get my package out to my buddy.

Alright, so I got a package today!!! I was so excited I went to open it, before remembering to do the video. Luckily, it dawned on me as I pulled the strip, so I didn't see anything before the video shoot. I am sorry but the video will likely suck as I am trying to hold the phone in one hand and pilfer through in the other.

I need to figure out how/where to upload and I will add the video here.

Thanks secret buddy!!!!

I always upload my stuff to youtube. You can always remove the video, if you choose, after the PIF game is over.

Gentleman,

Here is my very first try at creating a video, much less an unboxing video, and uploading to YouTube.

I hope the shakiness of the camera man (uh hum, Me) doesn't make anyone sick.

Without further ado:

Last edited by a moderator:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
O Buddy, my Buddy, I hope your package goes out this week, but it may be next. Everything has been ordered, but I'm still waiting on a couple things to arrive. I hope you find the wait worth it.

That is excellent. Great video. I am still waiting for an order to show up. I am out of town for the next two days. If my order shows up, I will ship on Saturday. If not, I will not be able to do until the following weekend as I am out of town working the following week.

Top Bottom