What's new

B&B SHARK WEEK 2021 starts JULY 11th!!

I am in. Again. And if I can find the blade I have used every year since I started this Shtoopid Bloody Week I will use it.

You've also convinced me to do a PIF after that week. Y'all might be like me a need a cheering up after your face forgives you!

That Shark I've used gets me at least once every shave! Makes me feel like a Super Hero after I'm done though!
Let me know if you can't find your Sharks. Depending on how long it takes me to get mine I can probably send you some. I also ordered a fresh stick of Arko. I want the full lemony Arko Sharko experience!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Let me know if you can't find your Sharks. Depending on how long it takes me to get mine I can probably send you some. I also ordered a fresh stick of Arko. I want the full lemony Arko Sharko experience!
Oh, I've got plenty Sharks, I just want to be certain that I squeeze every last shave out of the one I first broke out! If I find it, I'll post photographic evidence...

Thanks for the generous offer!

8njE75v2Bb18k.gif

I found that The Razor Company has all three Shark blades so I just ordered the Chrome and Platinum to go along with my Stainless Steel blades. There's still plenty of time until July 11th so it isn't too late to order a tuck or three of Shark's for Shark Week.
My tracking info for my blades shows that they will arrive on Monday, June 28. There's plenty of time left to get some Sharks for Shark Week!

Top Bottom