What's new

Your thoughts on male jewelry.....

I keep it pretty simple wedding ring, watch, and a necklace. I keep the necklace under my shirt as its more for the meaning.

A watch at all times- currently a Times with leather strap. Wedding ring randomely- its very plain silver once in a while. Wear gloves at work a lot so ring pretty much never gets worn. Was given a neck chain at the wedding- its somewhere in a dresser for years= cant see myself ever wear it.

I wear one ring, a watch and my medical alert necklace. I'm not much for jewelery, I used to wear a leather wristband to balance out the watch but have stopped.

I was reading an article somewhere about how watches are essentially obsolete and more jewelry now. The idea is basically everyone has a cellphone now, which has a clock on it, and it's the most accurate timepiece available.

Yeah but I hate having to pull my cell phone out just to see what time it is. I look at my watch many times throughout the day. It just wouldn't seem right to not have one. For me, my watch is not jewelry, it is a cheap walmart sports watch. It is definitely a purely functional item.

Plus now many people who don't have watches, but do have cell phones, still ask me what time it is because I have a watch! They are too lazy to pull their phone out to check.

Title says it all. Just wondering who wears what? I am 30 and have both of my ears pierced since I was 16. So aside from earrings my daily wear is my wedding band and a decent watch. I still see guys around wearing nice necklaces and rings on other fingers. In your opinions what is enough / too much? What is your daily or evening wear?

I'm 35 and I've been wearing earrings since I was 18. 6 simple gold hoops, 3 in each earlobe. It was an early 90s Gen-X thing that I never grew out of. I never take them out and I just can't bring myself to get rid of them.

*Shrugs*

Other than that, nothing. Rings and necklaces make me uncomfortable, and I have no other piercings anywhere else on my face and body.

Top Bottom