What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right now I am sporting a Van Dyke. It's a good style for me considering my overbite. A mustache really does not work for me and chem plants require a clean jaw line and a am glad I am not in one so for the moment I can enjoy my chosen facial hair style.

Before i joined the site i had a Stash and a long goat but shaved it all off my nieces hate it but my wifes happy even if i do look like my twin again. Thinking of regrowing the stash this winter its been 10 years since i had the stash as a stand alone.

I wore a full beard for the last several years until about six months ago. Now it is a goatee with mustache. I'm likely to keep it this way for a while.

22 and have had a full/light beard since I got out of high school. Wasn't allowed to have facial hair at my school. Now Im in grad school and have been rocking the beard. Its not long or unruly; just long enough for my preferences. Love using the DE razor, but I respect the beard.

this:
$15200218509_a0ac939f5c_z.jpg

Had the goatee(no stache) since I could grow hair on my chin, I can't even imagine how weird I'd look if I shaved it off

Goatee currently. But I usually alternate between clean shaven and a couple days worth of stubble. I didn't shave for 5 years till I got into str8s. I would shave more often but the wife hates the clean shaven look. :thumbdown

Goatee currently. But I usually alternate between clean shaven and a couple days worth of stubble. I didn't shave for 5 years till I got into str8s. I would shave more often but the wife hates the clean shaven look. :thumbdown

My wife feel the same way.

It's alright though, i can still get great shaves even with a beard. Sometimes i shave the beard and keep a soul patch, and she just gives me the look. Which means i should let it grow out again.

I like a trimmed goatee in the Spring/Summer but for the past month I just have the mustache and the hair on my chin is around two inches long.

Top Bottom