What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goatee with a mustache is the way to go I think. You get the pleasure of shaving all the easy nice places while still having facial hair to enjoy.

I've been sporting sideburns just past my earlobes since I could grow them. The rest of the facial flair changes, but usually it's goatee minus the 'stache. Honestly, a mustache by itself is the only thing I haven't worn. Beard, goatee, soul patch and various styles of them rotates throughout the year.

-Xander

I tried to ditch the moustache and goatee but looked like a doof, so I have to keep at least a little hair on the ol' "grill"... Ill just shave my arms since I cant get enough shaving... Nobody will notice, right?? :laugh:

here a pic

Attachments

• $vlcsnap-2014-08-06-23h29m54s77.png
    $vlcsnap-2014-08-06-23h29m54s77.png
    640.5 KB · Views: 114
Full beard for the last 20 years.
Last December I started some interest on razors, so I decided to exercise myself regularly in the Art of shaving and switched to a goatee with mustache.
I really like it!
Good news: My wife fully agreed the change! As you can imagine, and "deep" style change must be approved by the family members... :)

I had a full beard for close to ten years (it was long) but had to trim it recently so have switched to friendly mutton chops (think Duane Allman/Lemmy).

Van Dyke !!! Over the years have gone from Clean Shaven to Moustache to Beard and back again. Last 5 years have had the Van Dyke and will probably stay this way. Have grown very fond of it. Salt & Pepper, heavy on the salt. It seems with each passing year facial hair is becoming more popular. I enjoy this thread very much.

Clean-shaven, but with sideburns straight down to my jawline. I don't see many guys with sideburns as long as mine who are clean shaven... Oh well, dare to be different :)

Top Bottom