What's new

What did you learn from your last shave?

I should not have gone for that second pass on my throat this morning with the Hoffritz Slant. It was only a 24-hour beard, and did not need a second pass. My throat skin was mildly irritated for about half an hour afterward.

Voskhods are probably only to be a one or two use blade for me. And the first use needs to be at an aggressive setting on an adjustable. They get very "tuggy" after that.

Today was my sixth cold water shave in a row and for me it further confirms its superiority in irritation-free, nick-free, close shaves.

That Leresche is not too much agresive at all. You just need to know to handle with proper angle and do it slowley .I AM ENJOY.

This is not that type of slowly that you need with R 41. He need so much attention that kill me every enjoy in shaving. Here things just need to go easy and smooth.

The importance to me at least of the audible feedback you get from a razor. Normally I have my exhaust fan going in my bathroom when shaving due to the fact that I've just showered. Well the fan honestly needs to be replaced and is extremely loud. Today I switched it off to really focus on hearing the feedback from the razor and had the best shave yet. Twas my sixth shave, so just really trying to focus on technique and improving.

I should have thrown my blade before this use. Not a bad shave, just not a great shave. Not sure why changing blades seems to be my krytonite.
I toss my blades after 4 uses. There may be more left, but the cost of the tugging or worse from one shave too many outweighs the cost of tossing a blade too soon for me.

That 2 passes without nicks is possible on my lower lip, my main trouble spot, if I use a good cream, a mild razor, and go very lightly both times.

Top Bottom