What's new

Very mild yet efficient non boutique razor recommendation for a long term DE user with reactive/sensitive skin

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Where you using the Protouch or just the naked Kai mild blades. I used the Protouch guarded blades in my AC Shavette and it was like night and Day difference in comfort compared to a naked edged blade and performance was great. You will see lots of folks using the Feather or Kai guarded blades in aggressive razors that they payed a lot of $money for and are happy campers using them is what I noticed.
According to Feather and Kai manufactures they are the best blades they can offer for performance and comfort has been my limited research.
I have all the AC blades available on hand except the Schick Prolines that didn’t like me. Larry / @LRod bought the two packages, I had, minus the couple blades I tried.

Like you, I do much better with both the guarded blades, even in my AC safety razors, though they are designed for barber razors.

Edit: I used my Claymore Evo for my first 5 and 1/2 months of my wet shaving journey so I’m a bit partial to that format. I do love my DE razors but I had to learn new techniques for them.

Top Bottom