What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
View attachment 869472

Pietenpauw billiard (named Jerobaum) finally arrived. Roughly 1 month to ship from S. Africa - not bad. Great carver with a dry sense of humor and impressive customer service.. Pics of this pipe on his website are way better, but thought this one emphasized the awesome Cumberland stem... Uncarbonized bowl and Tamarind 'adornment'/extension are washed out by my flash and look much better in person... Sweet blast with a smooth rim. Trying to perfect my photo sizing/scaling as I know I've slipped a few 15 MB whopper photos/posts in this thread by accident/ignorance.. Better shots when the weather improves (30F here in the "D" today).

Last few pipes from @Ponycarman, @showard, and @Price are slick..

Beautiful pipe!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
So, my treasurepipes treasure arrived today...

View attachment 869467

2014 J.Alan, in great shape and super light (28g). And a steal. I'll find out how she smokes next month, but I have high expectations.

Dayum. Very nice! Now go call Jeff and crash his workshop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
...as is that one. I've been impressed by every pipe I've seen from him, and this one is no exception. Congrats, dude!
Congratulating yourself now, huh? Next thing you know, you'll be referring to yourself in the third person :lol:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Peterson Newgrange 69, nice grain, silver spigot, Cumberland stem. Also a couple tins. Tobaccopipes had 15% off Peterson pipes on Monday, I couldn't resist.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got my CI order today. I recently bought "Darkest Hour," and I couldn't imagine watching it without a big cigar, so I went shopping.

20180324_113814.jpg
20180324_113850.jpg
20180324_113932.jpg

Been watching this guy on IG. He puts out some first class work.
I just picked up one of his entry level "baby dragons". It came with a personalized "Dragon pipes" greeting card, pipe cleaners and a sample all for a very reasonable price.
Check him out!
20180324_155134.jpg

Some more mac baren vanilla loose cut.

received a tin of cult blood red moon too. Tried for the first time tonight.

I am gonna have to pretend I didn’t see this post. I am also gonna have to pretend that it didn’t pique my interest.
The markup on it is rather high, but I guess that's what happens when you can't buy it outside of Japan. It also took like a month to get here, and was marked as "shredded tobacco" on the customs form... so I'm amazed I even got it.

Top Bottom