What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

Arrived a couple days ago...

Mac Baren Golden Extra, Peterson's St. Patrick's Day 2018, C&D Three Friars, Mac Baren Golden Extra bulk, F&K Black Bayou Mist.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Recently picked up a Cuban Crafter perfect cigar cutter. The thing is leaps and bounds better than any cutter I've previously used...including my Xikar scissors. If they continue to perform as they have the past couple cigars...much recommend.

Also, filled this tupperdor with a Thrifty Fifty sampler from cigar.com's sprint sales.

cigars.jpg

Recently picked up a Cuban Crafter perfect cigar cutter. The thing is leaps and bounds better than any cutter I've previously used...including my Xikar scissors. If they continue to perform as they have the past couple cigars...much recommend.

Also, filled this tupperdor with a Thrifty Fifty sampler from cigar.com's sprint sales.

View attachment 864517
Now I'm really hoping you like the Gran Habano vintage 2002 lol.

Nice haul.

Stopped by my local B&M, just to check things out since I haven't been there in months.

It's been steadily picked clean, aside from some blends that they haven't yet marked as Buy 2 Get 1 Free (I'm looking at you Nightcap and ODF). So, I figured I'd just grab some odds and ends to support the store.

- 3 tins of Mac Baren Norwood
- 3 tins of Peterson Irish Oak
- 1 pouch of the Grapist (i.e. Captain Black Grape)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Wanted a Peterson silver wind cap pipe for a while, and SP had some limited edition nickel windcap pipes—so much cheaper! And still handsome.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wanted a Peterson silver wind cap pipe for a while, and SP had some limited edition nickel windcap pipes—so much cheaper! And still handsome.

proxy.php

There is never an end to the want list is there? Will I feel this way for the rest of my life?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Stop doing that crap, Micah! I don't want to need another Pete! Wickedly awesome pipe though. :thumbup:

Thanks man. Seriously good deal too. With the 10% VIP discount, it was about $110. Stupid cheap for a Pete wind cap.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Crappy cellphone pic. One pound of Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian with 16 oz. ceramic jar. Ten each 100 gm FMOTT, Two, 2 oz tins of Butera Royal Vintage Latakia No. 1 and one each 2 oz. of GLP Lagonda, Quiet Nights, McClellands Perique and Oriental for blending and finally 50 gram tins of Ashton Atrisan's Blend and Peterson Old Dublin.

Top Bottom