What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

x2

proxy.php

proxy.php
Love that Old Ironsides

So... 2nd order this year that Smoking Pipes has bungled up. They sent me 10 tins of Bengal Slices, instead of Three Nuns.

I don't know what's wrong with them lately, but I think I'm going to have to take a break from them for a bit. It's getting annoying having to go out of my way to mail back packages, simply due to carelessness on their part.

So... 2nd order this year that Smoking Pipes has bungled up. They sent me 10 tins of Bengal Slices, instead of Three Nuns.

I don't know what's wrong with them lately, but I think I'm going to have to take a break from them for a bit. It's getting annoying having to go out of my way to mail back packages, simply due to carelessness on their part.
Wow, that's nuts. In seven years - a LOT of orders - I've only had one minor mistake from them. A single ounce of bulk that was definitely the wrong thing...which they told me to go ahead and keep anyway.

Wow, that's nuts. In seven years - a LOT of orders - I've only had one minor mistake from them. A single ounce of bulk that was definitely the wrong thing...which they told me to go ahead and keep anyway.

Could be some new people working on order picking, and they aren't up to speed yet.

Second time in like 30-45 days. Customer support barely cared about it either... just told me that they'd email me a return label in 10 minutes.

Once everything is settled and I get my tobacco, I plan on writing a nastygram. I just can't come up with a reason why I should keep spending money with them. I'd crucify P&C if this happened with them.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Winslow Crown 200 Bulldog. Man, these Crown grade pipes have crazy good grain for the price!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom