What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

Winslow Crown 200 Bulldog. Man, these Crown grade pipes have crazy good grain for the price!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a Crown??? Wow!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
That's a Crown??? Wow!

Yeah, crazy, right? And just a Crown 200. I also have a Crown Collector that have gorgeous grain. Some of the pipes are kind of meh, but there’s also a lot of amazing pipes for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... 2nd order this year that Smoking Pipes has bungled up. They sent me 10 tins of Bengal Slices, instead of Three Nuns.

I don't know what's wrong with them lately, but I think I'm going to have to take a break from them for a bit. It's getting annoying having to go out of my way to mail back packages, simply due to carelessness on their part.
They received my package on Thursday and haven't sent out my replacement yet. They opened up a new order # on the website for it, but haven't actually sent anything out. I haven't heard a word from them since I got the return shipping label.

The only way that I'm ordering something from these guys again is if I literally can't find it elsewhere. Looks like Cup 'O Joes and 4noggins are going to benefit going forward.

I have been looking for a small bowl pipe to add to my collection. I just got this Dr. Grabow in today. I'm excited to try the Dunhill.

proxy.php
[/IMG]
IMG_20180409_175214.jpg

They received my package on Thursday and haven't sent out my replacement yet. They opened up a new order # on the website for it, but haven't actually sent anything out. I haven't heard a word from them since I got the return shipping label.

The only way that I'm ordering something from these guys again is if I literally can't find it elsewhere. Looks like Cup 'O Joes and 4noggins are going to benefit going forward.
I sent them a nastygram yesterday, and they got back to me with a tracking number. They didn't even bother to try making it up to me... only cut and pasted apologies that meant nothing.

I'm officially done with them.

Top Bottom