What's new

** Tim Zowada B&B Straight razor - Finalized List....

In all its glory - headed my way! :biggrin:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and FYI - that wood grain patterned damascus is supposed to take and hold the BEST possible edge with damascus steel - better than any other pattern. Since the Zowada I currently have is NOT a wood grain pattern like this - I can't WAIT to try this one, as if it's better, I am going to be in love! :001_wub:

That is absolutely the nicest looking razor that I have EVER seen! Does Mr. Zowada expect to be able to provide wood and steel that looks that amazing for every one of the 20 razors? Obviously each razor will be different but hopefully they will all be at that level of beauty in their own way. If that razor shaves even half as good as it looks...

That is absolutely the nicest looking razor that I have EVER seen! Does Mr. Zowada expect to be able to provide wood and steel that looks that amazing for every one of the 20 razors? Obviously each razor will be different but hopefully they will all be at that level of beauty in their own way. If that razor shaves even half as good as it looks...

They should all be as gorgeous :smile:

I REALLY love the grain of the damascus, with the grain of the wood.... awesome contrast. Really an incredible piece! :biggrin:

Oh and FYI - that wood grain patterned damascus is supposed to take and hold the BEST possible edge with damascus steel - better than any other pattern. Since the Zowada I currently have is NOT a wood grain pattern like this - I can't WAIT to try this one, as if it's better, I am going to be in love! :001_wub:

I stand corrected, it seems as though some preliminary edge wear tests are showing that the wood grain pattern may hold up better, however this hasn't been proven, and is still up in the air.

I haven't paid much attention to this thread lately and it looks like I should post more often as I just made the list. But I made it so hot damn I can hardly wait.
Ted

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

In the words of my wife "That is so F***ing HOT!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to keep logging in tonight. I've got the razor in my possession right now, and will be taking pictures of it after dinner and posting them tonight, but let me say - all kidding aside, it looks like junk in the picture above compared to how it looks in person. When you see MY pics, you'll need to take some sleeping pills to fall asleep tonight Nick. :wink:

Make sure to keep logging in tonight. I've got the razor in my possession right now, and will be taking pictures of it after dinner and posting them tonight, but let me say - all kidding aside, it looks like junk in the picture above compared to how it looks in person. When you see MY pics, you'll need to take some sleeping pills to fall asleep tonight Nick. :wink:

I knew that you could not have taken a single photo . Every time you post a razor there are shots of every angle you can think of .

and Joel please keep the guns out of this one . no reason to take the glory away from that baby .:lol:

Nick

Top Bottom