What's new

** Tim Zowada B&B Straight razor - Finalized List....

I am relatively new here as well and would love to find my way on the list for this or a future similar purchase. :drool:

Oye, she'll be a beauty, it's too bad I didn't have the funds when this was announced otherwise I'd have signed up. Being late sucks!

Just as an update - Tim's working on the proto as I type, and once I receive it, I'll be sure to post pics/info! :biggrin:

This is taking to long . I cant wait any more :lol: :lol:

Joel will you be honing them ?

Nick

Nick,
It shouldn't be necessary.... Tim's gotten REALLY good at honing razors, and they should come wicked sharp. We'll see with the proto :biggrin:

So there is an incentive for a making a bunch of followup posts that lend nothing to the value of the discussion. :lol:

UPDATE!

Got these "teaser" pics from Tim!

full

The shiny part is where the B&B Special edition info will go! :biggrin:
full

He should be getting in the special wood shortly, and I should have the razor within a week or two to test out, take pics of, etc! :w00t:

After the proto comes in, and I give it a whirl and take some good pics of it for you fellas - I'll set a time/date for you to contact classic shaving to give them payment info. The first batch of 10, in order will take about a month for Tim to hammer out (pun intended :wink: ) and the second batch of 10 will be ready one month later. These are INCREDIBLY labor/time intensive razors - so this gives you an idea of JUST how much time it takes to make these absolutely amazing gems!

No offense to Tim.... but his pictures never do these things ANY justice - so given how cool this looks from his camera.... I just can't WAIT to see how it looks with the gorgeous scales, and through the lens of MY camera! :biggrin:

Fellas.... let the impatient drooling begin! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The blade in the teaser pictures really looks like a full-hollow grind to me because it looks like there is a double stabilizing piece like many full-hollow grinds would have. Hopefully I am wrong because I really want a 1/4 hollow Zowada.

The blade in the teaser pictures really looks like a full-hollow grind to me because it looks like there is a double stabilizing piece like many full-hollow grinds would have. Hopefully I am wrong because I really want a 1/4 hollow Zowada.

Look at pics of some of his 1/4 hollows, such as THIS one, which also have the double stabilizing piece. :wink:

Top Bottom