What's new

** Tim Zowada B&B Straight razor - Finalized List....

Ok - here's the final word. This is going to be a go. I've spoken in depth both with Classic Shaving, and Tim Zowada, and here are the finalized details.

This will be a ONE TIME offering. To my knowledge this will be the ONLY time a TZ knife has been offered at a discount and since he has an 8 year waiting list he doesn't need to, so this is a tremendous honor for us, so a BIG thank you both to Tim, and Classic Shaving! There will be 20 limited edition razors.

HERE is a review of a Tim Zowada razor I had done, and which prompted me to do this awesome limited edition razor.

Specs....

Tim Zowada, completely handmade straight razor
Gorgeous 6/8 Damascus Blade with a barbers notch.
1/4 Hollow ground - a great mix between being easy to hone, yet able to handle the TOUGHEST of beards.
Honduran Rosewood Burl, one piece scales.
Razors will be marked on the back of the tang (where it normally says USA) with something along the lines of "Badger & Blade" with "Limited Edition" and the serial # (such as #1/20) of the razor under it, complete with a certificate of authenticity.
$570 (not including shipping)

Below is the finalized list of 20 individuals who will be guaranteed a Limited Edition B&B TZ Razor. (Note: the individuals were selected based on post count, since this is a B&B razor - those who have helped build this place the most were given first priority.)

1. Joel
2. Nick
3. Taz
4. Doc4
5. Moses
6. limey
7. papasmurf
8. Jlander
9. bjrn
10. thebigspender
11. a.de.lioncourt
12. Iwan
13. reddobbie
14. heavydutysg135
15. professorchaos
16. Bruce
17. texcattlerancher
18. patchmark
19. stogiev
20. alan1sc

NOTE: The following 5 individuals, in order, are alternates. If for some reason, someone in the list of 20 (above) cannot purchase the razor, it will be offered to the alternates below - in order ranked by post count at the time of this post.

1. redhead
2. crankymoose
3. ccgnet
4. lfb
5. jgs

The ordering process would be as follows. If you're one of the fellas getting a razor after this list is finished, after the first razor is made (mine) I'll make sure it's as beautiful/amazing as my first Zowada - then give the rest of them a green light. I'll get a list of the buyers (with names, usernames and addresses) to Classic Shaving, and setup a time they expect you to call and place your order (or email them your CC/info if you are in another country) - however they will NOT charge your credit card until these razors go into production, which will probably be mid/late January.

Again - to be crystal clear - B&B does not, and will not make so much as a penny off of this, no freebies, nothing - everything has been done to minimize costs as much as humanly possible and all money will be handled by Classic Shaving. You cannot, and will not be able to get a Zowada at this price again, and we've taken every step possible to make this as affordable as possible - so this is really, a screamin' deal.

Fine members of B&B... Enjoy!
:thumbup:

Kudos and 3 cheers to Joel for putting this together!

This has taken some serious leg work and effort, and I for one am seriously grateful.

The original post has been edited with the finalized list. I'll get the project moving forward, and keep you fellas updated.

These should be amazing... ENJOY! :thumbup:

Please put me on the list.

EDIT: I leave list management to Joel, but I just noticed that rank is based on post count; since I'm late to this game, so it's probably fair that I be an alternate.

Irrespective of the final allocation, I would like to thank Joel, Tim Zowada and all others involved for the effort that has gone and will go into making this happen. Although a rank beginner (but rapidly improving!) in the world of straight razor shaving, I would be HELLA PSYCHED to get one!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Top Bottom