What's new

TIGER WEEK STARTS the 14th of AUGUST

IMG_2465.jpeg

My Baili made this Tiger blade sing. Lots of audio feedback. A mostly non dramatic shave, but not the closest I’ve had with this blade. I don’t use the Baili much so it could be user error. Probably a DFS+, but extremely comfortable and smooth while shaving.

I like this blade so far. Don’t love love it, but it’s not one I’d hesitate to use occasionally.

I had a rummage through my miscellaneous blades and was delighted to find I still had two Tiger Platinum blades left. One thing I do like about these is that they are double wrapped and don't have any messy blobs of wax on the blades. I put one blade in my vintage Fatboy for two passes then made a final clean-up pass with the same blade in my Futur (at #6.5). A comfortable 10/10 BBS shave. I don't recall ever having a bad shave with these blades but, as there are others that I also enjoy using, I don't use them very often.

Tiger.jpg

Have seen some good reviews on the Tiger platinum from this thread, but I am 0 for 3. Used two blades and neither were comfortable. May try in a different razor. Maybe the Lupo and the Tiger just couldn't get along.
Lupo.72 today with a vi-john orange. Very nice comfortable shave. Will try the Tiger with a Game Changer tommorow.

Have seen some good reviews on the Tiger platinum from this thread, but I am 0 for 3. Used two blades and neither were comfortable. May try in a different razor. Maybe the Lupo and the Tiger just couldn't get along.
Lupo.72 today with a vi-john orange. Very nice comfortable shave. Will try the Tiger with a Game Changer tommorow.
Post #19

View attachment 1704186

My Baili made this Tiger blade sing. Lots of audio feedback. A mostly non dramatic shave, but not the closest I’ve had with this blade. I don’t use the Baili much so it could be user error. Probably a DFS+, but extremely comfortable and smooth while shaving.

I like this blade so far. Don’t love love it, but it’s not one I’d hesitate to use occasionally.
Oh come on now! A red tip Baili? :lol: Nail Polish?

View attachment 1704186

I absolutely love the Baili TTO. As you noted, the audible feedback is great. It’s one of my loudest razors, about on par with machined aluminum ones.

I absolutely love the Baili TTO. As you noted, the audible feedback is great. It’s one of my loudest razors, about on par with machined aluminum ones.
I wasn't expecting much for a $6 TTO. I was expecting something like the Dollar Tree TTO, and the weight alone sent that theory flying. It really shaves well, and I'll probably purchase a second for my travel setup.

Top Bottom