What's new

7 O'CLOCK WEEK (2023) STARTS on the 21st of AUGUST.

Starting on the 21st of August for the third time on B&B we will have the 7 O'CLOCK WEEK.

Rules:
Use a 7 o'clock blade and / or a 7 o'clock razor. (7 AM, Sharp, etc. blades don't count, except if they are in a 7 o'clock razor) Part-timers accepted. Very important: a 7 o'clock razor with another brand of blade is acceptable also. You can also use a 7 o'clock PII razor even if the cartridge is not a PII.

Do not forget to post pictures of your shave and tell us how good (or bad) it was.
Never tried a 7 o'clock blade? Maybe it's high time you did that.
And to those using them for decades. This is an appeal to participate, even as part-timers.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My timing has been poor on these events and SOTD themes this whole year. I shall be flying with only a carry-on that week. I will have to dig out my P II and take it with me. I have every iteration of modern 7 O’Clock blades including the Blues and the Diamonds. Several vintage razors, and some vintage blades. I even have a few of the 7 O’Clock Click razors. I usually enjoy this event because it makes me break out some blades and razors I don’t see in the rotation very often. At least I shall be back home for the tail end of it.

I'm in :cornut: (though not with the razor handle or blade [of mine] pictured).

1933-FBOC-A1_2021-12-13.jpg

Top Bottom