What's new

TIGER WEEK STARTS the 14th of AUGUST

For the third time here on B&B we will have the Tiger Week. Starting the 14th of August. If you don't have a blade that meets the criteria, you still have time to buy some.

The rules are the following:
You need to use a blade that has a tiger or a lion in the name or on the package. Tiger, Lamix. Leon, Lion or even the discontinued Super-Max Tiger.
The Minora case: Only the last Minora model (Stainless) has 2 lions on the packaging. The huge majority of vintage Minoras don't have lions. So, a Minora is acceptable only if it has a lion (or two) on it.
Part timers are accepted.

Be sure to post photos and tell us how was your shave. Did a beast bite you, or it went well?
🖖

I tried the Minora Stainless. The ones I have, do have two lions on it, but man did they leave me with irritation and bloody. Just something about most stainless blades that give me problems. This one is going to be a hard pass

I tried the Minora Stainless. The ones I have, do have two lions on it, but man did they leave me with irritation and bloody. Just something about most stainless blades that give me problems. This one is going to be a hard pass
Well, that's too bad. Minora Stainless is a very sharp blade. That's no Silver Blue, Astra or Gillette Platinum. After using at least 40 I can see how the majority of users will not like them.

Guys this is a bit Rorschach but would you say that this is a Tiger head on the mysterious Müster tuck?

4B850040-0E54-40FE-845B-D942EAB683B0.jpeg

@ivan_101 , Hi :wink2: I'm not in, because the Tiger platinum blade turned my face red, the blade didn't cut well.

I'd never touch a box of blades with a tiger or a lion on it again.

Eye of the Tiger sound to encourage people :biggrin:

@ivan_101 , Hi :wink2: I'm not in, because the Tiger platinum blade turned my face red, the blade didn't cut well.

I'd never touch a box of blades with a tiger or a lion on it again.

Eye of the Tiger sound to encourage people :biggrin:
Don't even get me started on the Tiger Platinum. I had strong irritation both during the shave and a few hours after that.

Top Bottom