What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Nice picks! Glad someone enjoyed the sample of North. I liked it alright, but after opposing counsel ask me if I had been drinking before coming to court, I realized it was probably a bad idea to wear AS that smells like gin.

Nice grabs Jeff!!!! That Gillette NEW probably wouldn't have made it past me either.

Man you turned this thing around quick. I will try to get it out Monday, Tuesday latest, if it does indeed show up on Saturday.

I'm pretty darn excited to see what's in the box...

You're a braver man than I with the universal gel, Jeff. The guacamole looked great too, almost didn't make it to you! Glad to see the NEW was a hit; I just recently grabbed a bunch of DE razors to try and I'm hooked on the Tech in a big way, although the NEW was also nice. Let's keep the box moving!

Well, I tried the Green Sauce. It's different. It's runny with what looks to be pulsed pieces of green chipotle peppers in it. It's got a bit of a kick to it, but it is still pretty good. I may be taking that camping with me. I think it would be good on eggs.

You're a braver man than I with the universal gel, Jeff.
I'm still not sure on it yet. I found some info on it at their website that was listed at the bottom, but I'm still not sure it can do everything they say it can. I don't know if I'm brave enough to shave with it yet. It is quite slippery and does smell good, however, it doesn't look very appealing. Kind of mushy and slimy. My wife wouldn't even touch it. lol

Hey guys! I've been kinda "out-of-the-loop" for awhile. Looks like things are going pretty smooth with some great takes and adds along the way. :thumbup1:
As I understand it, this baby is now in a USPS Regional C box? I want to make sure I get the right box and get it early enough to not hold things up.

You can get a 25 pack of USPS Regional C boxes for free from the USPS site for free. Whenever I got on this box list I went to get one. I received it not knowing that they came in counts of 25, haha. Opps.

The boxes actually are a great size just for storage! Dunno if we want to half the stuff in the box and go with a large PM box next round- they are a lot smaller!

The boxes actually are a great size just for storage! Dunno if we want to half the stuff in the box and go with a large PM box next round- they are a lot smaller!

If you do cut the box at some point in time you could always do a newbie PIF to cut some product. Just my two cents.

If you do cut the box at some point in time you could always do a newbie PIF to cut some product. Just my two cents.
Not a bad idea IMHO and we have done it before, thanks to a generous pass around participant.
If you don't mind me asking what is the average shipping cost of the box we have going now?

It's weird. The tracking still shows it in WI, even though the delivery was supposed to be on Saturday.

Don't they know I am itching to get this thing :lol:

Just noticed you're in Michigan. I grew up in Ann Arbor and went back there for the first time in 32 years over the Memorial Day weekend. Even though everyone told me I wouldn't recognize the place, as soon as I found the stadium, I went everywhere I wanted to go in town by memory. It was awesome!!! It doesn't make sense but it made me kinda homesick.

I think it's been in the mid/high twenties on average to ship the box. About ten bucks more than a large PM box. But, it's also over two times bigger than a PM box. Something to think about in a few months when #4 starts.

It was quite a bit more to ship it from San Diego to Wisconsin, and from Illinois to San Diego. When we cross regions the shipping is pretty expensive.

Did I miss something? I thought we were doing this region by region with the USPS provided regional boxes?

By the way what is a PM box?

Id like to jump in, ive had about 10 BST transactions and can gladly provide chain of command information if necessary :p

You are correct, Hermann. Alas, a couple people had to deal with longer sends than most! PM is "Priority Mail." A large flat rate PM box is a lot smaller than a Regional PM box C. Perhaps we need to wait until we have a roster and see if we will have geographical gaps that would burden someone(s.) SSG: we are not adding anybody this round- please re-apply once the next round starts in a few months!

It's weird. The tracking still shows it in WI, even though the delivery was supposed to be on Saturday.

Don't they know I am itching to get this thing :lol:

Did it show up yet? I just back from a week of camping, but it should have been there last Saturday.

Been gone all day, so maybe today, but when I checked the tracking yesterday it still said it was at the post office you took it to.

I'll let you guys know when I get home

Top Bottom