What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Alright fellas, I have an update.

I have been chatting with hotreds and we are going to create some room in the box by creating a PIF out of the box. The plan is I will use an old makeup bag that was in the box and create a "travel kit" of sorts. Hotreds said there is some things that have been in there since the last pass and that we can throw some of that in. I am not sure what that may be, but some of them are pretty evident by the apparent age of the baggie, etc... I will add some soaps/creams, a razor, etc... to make a nice PIF for someone.

Here's the catch... We feel that the participants of this thread should get first dibs on something that I may throw into the PIF. In particular the participants AFTER me. Those before me had their chance, so to speak. So I will add a list of what I am thinking can be included, and if someone after me wants something we'll make sure it gets to them. Otherwise, it will go in the PIF. This should free up some room and weight for the rest of the pass.

I would like to make a fun/interesting PIF for the general section, so therefore I am throwing out a lifeline to the group. Throw me your ideas on what would make a great/fun PIF :thumbup:

Tonight is another late night at work, so I won't get home until later to try to figure out what to put in the PIF. I'll throw up the possibilities tomorrow to see if anyone wants them. At the same time, I'll make my choices and post them here.

How about asking what the weight of the box was when it started out. Closest without going over wins the PIF.(I do have that info.) We can say it was a Regional C box.

I went through the whole box, categorizing things, and pulled some things out for our PIF. I am posting this here in the event that there is an item that someone in the passaround wants, they would get first dibs at it before it goes into the PIF. This means that the person who wants it must be AFTER me in the lineup. Those before me had their chance :001_tt2::lol: I think we were able to put together a pretty nice Travel PIF for someone in the General Forum.

NOTE: Since this is the holiday weekend I'll leave this open until next Wednesday to see if anyone claims it. After Wednesday, I'll post the PIF in the General forum.

$Box Passaround PIF.jpg

Contents
Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed DE Razor
Gem Micromatic Open Comb - Silver
Dorco DE 10 Pack Blades
Treet Super Single Edge Blades 5 Pack
Arko Shave Stick
TOBS Samples - Sandalwood, Mr. Taylor, Lavender, Rose, Eton College, Jermyn St.
Small wood brush
Captains Choice Bay Rum sample
GFT Wild Fern Cologne Sample

Last edited:
If nobody objects, I would like to get the GTF Wild Fern sample. I have yet to try any of their products. If someone else would like to have it, I would happily step aside.

It's yours unless Pyro wants it! Below is the list again:

AndroiDad75 -has the box.
Pyro
SyntheticEvil13
Salgy
Corsair66,
BubblesTGB
Head Rigger,
twitch182
PGHChris
Bushhippi
SilentTuba

Last edited:
Like hotreds said, yours unless Pyro wants it. I will pick a different scent for the PIF then.

Anything that someone wants will be put in a baggie with that persons Username on it for others to know it's off limits except for that person.

No thank you, I'm good. I have my own scents that I like and I pretty much don't stray from those too much. Looking forward to seeing everything in there! Getting pretty excited!

Top Bottom