What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Where oh where did Mikegray go? I hope he gets the box soon and sent over to me. I'm leaving for a week next Sunday (9 days from now) and need to get it back on the road before then.

Spoilers... $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402114932.166049.jpg

Here are my takes: $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402351946.047172.jpg

I guess now I have to spend some time at The Nib... I don't have a pen in which to use that ink. This forum does have a way of sucking you into hobbies. I'm driving the box to the post office right after I fire off this post!

The inks are J. Herbin vert réséda and Scribal Workshop Siren. They've been in there a while and I was intrigued. By the by, the tracking number is 9114901189866461464000

Here we go...

haha... you didn't really think I was going to show you the goods, did you?

I'll try to get my takes figured out tonight and get it on its way quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
AndroiDad75
Pyro
SyntheticEvil13
Salgy
Corsair66,
BubblesTGB
Head Rigger,
twitch182
PGHChris
Bushhippi
SilentTuba

Well, here's my takes from last night:

There's an Air Force calendar for my son, a sample of Captain's Choice North (which is awesome), some Goodrej Lime Cream, a Gillette New Long comb for me to try to clean up a bit, some Green Chipotle sauce, and a tub of strange gel. The gel is supposed to be a shaving gel, but also a gel that's good for wind burn, chapped cheeks, and can also be used as hair gel. Pretty sure it was kicking around since the last pass-around and had to give it a try.

The box was mailed today and should be delivered on Saturday. Tracking # 9114 9011 5981 8434 7970 03

Top Bottom