What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

620 indeed... Wonderful brush I have one myself and its amazing

Excellent, thank you! Boars are funny, the first few lathers are usually tricky, but you can still tell how good the brush is going to be when it's broken in. I'm very excited about breaking this one in!

The 620 is an outstanding brush for both bowl lathering or just face lathering........you'll learn to love it...in fact it might become, One of your favorites............P.S. Glad you like the American blend...:biggrin1:

proxy.php

Very impressed with the way things were packed! Good job everyone! A few items have been making the rounds too often now. I'd like to have your permission to send them to the troops in one of my monthly support boxes. I will post a pic of my takes shortly- in the Round Four thread.

I love the idea of sending to the troops. It completely trumps the idea I was getting ready to send you for Round 4.

Thanks for taking on the responsibility of the box and of sending the stuff to the troops!!!

Very impressed with the way things were packed! Good job everyone! A few items have been making the rounds too often now. I'd like to have your permission to send them to the troops in one of my monthly support boxes. I will post a pic of my takes shortly- in the Round Four thread.

You have my blessing for sure.

Sounds great to me! Eager to see your takes.

Top Bottom