What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

OK- looks like we're finishing up the 2nd go-round. Some folks have had enough, others like myself want to keep on keepin' on! And, we are taking new interested parties this time. So, please post your name below if you are interested in joining this AMAZING pass around! Please understand that due to the value of the box, new joiners will be vetted as we don't want the box to vanish as it did on the first go round. Ideally you will have a member(s) here vouch for you. We're looking for a max of 30 people- meaning the total time involved will be about 1 year.

hotreds

I'd like to jump in, if I may. I did the pass around on the soap forum, and it was a blast. I'm next in line on the never ending pass around, so when that's done with, it'll be fun to have another box to participate in!

I'm in if you'll have me. I've done a couple BST deals and I'll even give the head honcho my badge number if he wants it. :lol:

Last edited:
Id like to join! Myself (with the help of Demaskee) and the fellows in the soap box Passaround have been having a great time in the soap forum...and I just found myself in line for the never ending travel box

I'd like to participate. Have been a member for a while, conducted a number of transactions on the BST and participated in one of these a few years ago- the one headed by Rick Boone.

Beerman

So how does this work? I'm fairly new here.

There is a box- THE box- filled with (mostly) shaving goodies. This box is sent from one participant to the next, each person taking out a few items and putting in a few items. It is hoped that outgoing and incoming will be of similar value. A list will be established once we reach 30 participants or so- and I(I guess I'm "it" at this point!) will ask everyone for their info including a phone number an email. A list of the order will be published here. Each participant will be asked to contact the next person on the list for his info in order to send him the box. I will keep the master list with all the info, and ask that a couple other people also keep said list just in case....!) If all goes well- as things are on the 2nd attempt, it should be simple and fun and rewarding for all those involved!

Top Bottom