Thursday, April 16
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(4)
Brush: Omega Silver Tip
Soap: MdC Agrumes
Aftershave: the "Veg"
Fixed Four: #22

With 48 hours since my last shave, I had plenty of stubble.

I noticed in the morning that the hairs felt sharper than usual.
I'm thinking because I saved the ATG pass for last, and the edges are pointed. Or not.
I shaved ATG first pass tonight and we will see.

The BD was feeling harsh, like it wanted to skate over the top instead of cutting at skin level. My neck was still tender, so I just concentrated on using as little pressure as possible, and kept my passes very short. It was more like buffing than stroking.
I had the lather hydrated well and took my time as the blade seemed to be struggling with my hairs.

When I got to my face I decided to try shaving over my lips ATG, I have never tried that before. The biggest problem is the razor is in the way and I can't see where the blade is....... a bit scary but I kept a really light touch and buffed the hair away.

I finished my face and chin with an ear to nose pass, and a lot of buffing. I could see that I missed a lot of stubble just under my left jaw, but it is still very tender in that area.

The 2nd pass really converged into many WTG and XTG passes on my neck and my left jawline. I was gently kind of pawing at the stubble, using almost no pressure and going back and forth a million times it seemed.

I just kinda forgot about making a nice clean 1-2-3 pass shave, and just worked on the trouble spots, keeping the lather flowing.
I didn't count how many times I re-lathered, it was more than usual. And a lot more buffing. Mostly buffing. Until it looked and felt like I got all I could get with this razor and this blade. This razor just might not be rigid enough for this blade, it might be great in my Fatip', or my New SC.
I wasn't a comfortable shave, it was acceptable. The blade that I binned with 12 shaves was smoother. I want to bin this blade. I have 2 more blades and 11 more shaves, I might just leave this one in for 15 shaves, and try them in another razor.

The Witch hazel had an initial sting, but cooled quickly while I cleaned up my gear.

My skin was just starting to tighten up before the Witch hazel, after it dried I almost didn't need an after splash, but the "Veg" was just sitting there, waiting to pounce on my freshly shaven face.
It stung like a blast and put a smile on my face, the Nivea balm just felt smooth as silk.

BBS face, of course, the neck ain't bad.

My face has felt better, I really want to try a Polsilver in this razor..... I might even have some by the time my Fixed Four is over!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Friday, April 17
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(5)
Fixed Four: #23

Tonight I wanted a nice shave, a comfortable shave, a shave with no stray hairs.
I wanted to get the area behind my left jaw as close as the other side.
Without irritation.
I shave the right side of my jaw effortlessly. I just drag the razor ATG over the spot behind my right side jaw a few times and it is smooth as silk.
The left side is another story.
ATG, XTG, WTG, the razor just wants to ride over the top, like trying to sand a knot flat on a piece of wood. The knot always sticks up.
If I try to use pressure it just irritates it.

Tonight I decided to just keep dragging the razor ATG over the spot until it stopped dragging. I used almost no pressure at all. I just kept going back and forth, keeping it lathered up until I could feel it getting smooth. I lost count how many passes, 30-40.
Three passes on the right side, 30 on the left side.

It worked.

They both feel the same. I pretty much just buffed ATG the entire 1st pass. I used all sorts of angles, from steep to riding the cap, treating the razor like a feather. ATG over my lip. Until it stopped cutting.

The 2nd pass was mostly XTG on my face, and N-S on my neck.
It felt smooth, but there were still a few strays, so I brushed another layer of MdC on my neck and buffed ATG again until smooth.
Then I went over my neck again WTG, listening for the stray hairs to go tink and disappear.
And disappear they did.

BBS baby, I did feel the Witch hazel, the "Veg" lit my face on fire like a bic lighter, but the Nivea balm calmed everything down.

My face feels great, my neck ain't bad either.

Only took me 23 shaves to figure it out.

20200417_230809[1].jpg

30-40 passes! That's wild, I can't even do more than 2 if I am working with more aggressive razor (setting).

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
:lol:

But, on a more serious note... if you hadn't been Fixed Fouring, how many shaves do you reckon it would have taken you?
Most likely never. The Super-Max BD tuck would be sitting next to my Voskhod's, Astra SP's, and Derby Extra's.

10 full hours after last night's shave my face and neck is still smooth as butter. Even my chin.

I would love to be able to grow a goatee and avoid shaving that minefield altogether. I have a fairly prominent mole right in the middle of my chin, and I have numerous scars on the lower part of my chin from "falling down on the way home from school" as a skinny little kid. Boxing lessons helped me with my balance, but the scars remain, and sparsely random hairs stick out in all directions. And not much else.
I rarely spend much time shaving my chin, and accept the few stubborn soldiers standing at attention as a reminder of my misspent youth.

That would require BUFFING. I would have immediately changed to a Feather. My whiskers are coarse and I like sharp blades. Feather's are my go-to blade.

I have experienced much irritation from buffing in the past, and usually avoid it at all costs. I was getting very frustrated, as I know that my GC84 is capable of much better shaves than I have been getting.

With a Feather.
Feather blades.jpg

My Fixed Four has a Blue Diamond.
blue diamond.jpg

Perusing old threads I came across another gentleman on a Fixed Four that talked of holding the razor like a feather.
feathers.jpg
I held my GC84 like a feather and buffed like a madman, not counting passes, just keeping lather applied, until there was no drag, no noise. Nothing. After the shave I lathered up with what was left(MdC, there was plenty) and cleaned my brush and razor.
I rinsed off and let my face dry while I put everything away as I wanted to feel the post shave before I splashed my face with the ASL, knowing surely my face would be on fire.

The post shave was nice, and the Which hazel only tingled. And yes, the "Veg" burned, even more than usual, but it was a good burn. You know the burn, it goes away and leaves your face wanting to go outside and feel the fresh air hit it. That kind of burn.
Then the Nivea balm.

I already know that tonight's shave will be nicer..........

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
If I try to use pressure it just irritates it.

Increasing pressure in a design with blade gap forces the skin against the edge at a steeper angle. Imagine the tension in your skin through that mechanical advantage and the pressure of it as it meets the blades edge as pressure increases. This is why razors with gap can 'bite' instead of acting as a plane. The larger the gap, the more skin that travels through it and the larger and deeper that 'bite' can be. Your skin is, literally, 'in the bite' as it travels through the blade gap. As a machinist, I'm sure you understand the term "in the bite".

unnamed.png

This is the very reason I prefer my Grande over any other DE. The gap is so small that all I need to do is stretch my skin, even just a little, and that possibility of irritation is completely removed from the equation. I can put as much pressure on the cap as I want, even a cartoonish amount, and all I need to do is adjust my angle to match the pressure applied. Doing that doesnt let the blade lift away from my skin and skip over any stubble which in turn, minimizes irritation.

I can and have done the same thing with a very steep angle and do most often when using a fresh Feather blade. Dont think about the pressure of the blade to skin, think about the pressure of razor to skin and adjust the angle to increase or decrease the amount of edge to skin pressure.

That would require BUFFING.

Buffing with a DE razor that offers blade gap rapidly increases the amount and level of my irritation.

My Grande at ~48 hours growth, buffing directly ATG including reversing the direction over my swirls was 180 strokes total for a 10+ hour BBS. The same blade in my NEW SC was 140 strokes on my second pass ATG. Thats not even counting my first N-S WTG pass, or the cleanup over my swirls for the same 10 hour BBS. I'd need to count the strokes with my MMOC again, but if I remember right, it was 82 strokes total but I dont remember how many shaves were on that blade.

180 total ATG buffing strokes using my Grande and whichever blade that was on that shave. 140 strokes using my NEW SC and the same blade but not the same shave.

The reason I used my NEW SC like I did was because of the gap and the lesser blade exposure. I can and have used it directly ATG first pass buffing, but its not what I'd call the most comfortable shave. Thats because of my skin passing through that gap, as minor as it is.

Using my Grande and a Kai blade as another example;

Wipe and check with a wet hand again, BBS everywhere but my trouble spots. Paint my neck and stroke over them down towards each opposite chest, wipe and check, paint lather again and stroke up towards my opposite eye. Wipe and check, BBS everywhere. I had to whittle those areas down to get the BBS finish with this blade.

No irritation at all, but one small spot of blood on my right side swirl where this blade struggled.

Right now checking, if I feel ATG with considerable pressure I can feel a hint of stubble below the surface of my skin along my jawline each side and more so just below my bottom lip, again where this blade really struggled and was borderline painful.

My skin is cool, tight and comfortable and really a very nice shave, but this is after two full passes ATG, and two more clean ups on my neck.

Sharp this blade is not. It is however more than smooth enough for me.

Kai blades are supposedly .008" wider than most DE blades so theres an extra ~.004" of blade exposure per side. Two full ATG buffing passes and two more cleanups with a really nice post shave feel. If I had done the same shave with that blade in my NEW SC or Slim, my neck would have been a bright angry red, all because of the blade gap.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Saturday, April 18
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(6)
Aftershave: Aqua Velva
Fixed Four: #24

Last night's uber-buffing shave had some holding power, tonight's shave was more of a touch-up session.

Making sure the silver tip had the right amount of water I gave it 10 swirls clockwise, and 2 more counter-clockwise to be sure I hadn't missed any MdC bubbles.
As I felt water running down my arm from the brush, I tipped it down and gave it a few quick shakes and as soon as i started to swirl it on my face the lather bloomed without any more water.

I went straight ATG on the guard letting the handle out until the blade just kissed my skin and buffed my way up to my chin.
There wasn't much to remove.

As I got to my jaw on the right side I counted 20 buffing strokes, the left side was 30.

I shaved my face ear to nose, slowing down a lot around my lips with a lot of buffing.
I find that I am starting off steep and as I continue buffing I lower the angle to keep the blade in contact, getting close to the design angle of the razor. I'm still using very little pressure.

I raised my sideburns a 1/4 inch then lathered and shaved nose to ear on my face and WTG down my neck. Buffing was the name, pressure not included. I know I got the cap close, but no cap-riding happened.

By this time my neck was getting tender and I rinsed of and put on some HA, then cleaned up my gear and put the Witch hazel on after my face was dry.
It felt really slick, tingled lightly and dried.

I slapped on the Aqua Velva and held my hands to my face, it was more of a cold shock than a burn, and another application was greeted with a smile.
AquaVelva.png
The cooling from the menthol felt so good I almost skipped the Nivea balm, but the Nivea just enhanced the effect.

It is 2 hours since I shaved, my skin is soft and smooth.

My neck down a few notches from yesterday. As in not as close, and not as comfortable. It was a good shave, a very good shave.
It was as good as a shave as I was going to get and have a happy face.

It could be happier. I could settle for a simple one pass WTG shave. My face would be happier.
Tomorrow when I wake-up my face will be happy and smooth.

20200418_180806[1].jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Sunday, April 19
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(7)
Aftershave: Skin Bracer
Fixed Four: #25

Tonight I put the GC84 on it's cap. I don't usually ride the cap. Like buffing, riding the cap usually results in irritation.
The last two shaves I buffed, but used almost no pressure and got a very close shave. So close that I could easily skip a shave. But not really what I would call comfortable shaves.

Tonight I wanted to try shallow.

I started with a well lathered face and put the GC84 steep at the base of my neck and decreased the angle as I stroked toward my chin. As I neared my chin I decreased the angle until I was on the cap and not cutting, then angled back until I would feel it cutting but keeping it on the cap, using as little pressure as I could. I lathered up a few times to keep everything hydrated and smooth.
On the cap the GC84 is very smooth and the blade is much quieter, I don't feel the scrapping like when steep. I still need to buff, but it feels smoother shallow than steep.
I shaved my face ear to nose, starting steep, then buffing shallow. I lathered a few times, as I was shaving fairly slowly..

Tonight I really could have stopped as the shave was already as close as last night's 2 pass shave.
But there was still some stubble under my jaw, and my brush was full of MdC, and it felt wonderful on my face with a dip of warm water.

I shaved my face and over my lips and chin nose to ear, keeping the razor on it's cap, letting it glide across. I could feel it slicing the hairs as the blade just skimmed across my skin. I could feel the blade, touching, but not scrapping. I shaved my neck WTG, again keeping the cap on my skin and letting the blade just skim as I buffed slowly.

I lathered my face and cleaned up my gear, then rinsed off with a warm towel.
I pat down my face with a damp towel, no rubbing allowed.

I could feel the Witch hazel go on, then cool off slowly. The Aqua Velva burned then cooled. The Nivea felt like ice on my still very tender face.

3 hours later I can't feel any stubble, but my face is not smooth. It is supple. It is also tender.

Tonight's shave was a good shave. A close shave. A very close shave. My neck and face feel the same.
But it wasn't what I would call a comfortable shave.
20200419_183049[1].jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I shaved my face and over my lips and chin nose to ear, keeping the razor on it's cap, letting it glide across. I could feel it slicing the hairs as the blade just skimmed across my skin. I could feel the blade, touching, but not scrapping.

Think of the blade like an air hockey puck riding on a thin layer of slick lather instead of air. If I can feel the blade, I'm too steep.

Attempting to do that with a razor that lacks sufficient blade exposure is especially difficult when using very little pressure. The only way to make the blade engage is to use a steeper angle. If the razor had more blade exposure, you could achieve a shallower edge to skin angle more easily.

To reach the same angle of edge to skin with less blade exposure requires more pressure. Reaching the same angle with more blade exposure requires less pressure.

For me to achieve this angle of edge to skin with my Grande requires enough pressure to push the cap into my skin as deep as the red line.

Grande.Angle.JPG

All of the pressure applied, just enough to let the blade skim at a very shallow angle over my skin, is between the two green lines.

Grande.Pressure.Point.JPG

If I stray from that I feel the blade. If I maintain that, I feel very little to nothing at all. Using a Gillette Yellow, I dont even hear anything. Thats an odd sensation and its normal to overcompensate so that you can feel the blade. Thats a mistake.

Using my Grande like that is virtually identical to using a GEM at the design angle. The angle of edge to skin is the same and the technique is the same. I apply enough pressure with the cap to make my skin rise to meet the edge. The result of that is a shave that feels like you're just wiping the lather off and not actually shaving.

I think of using either of my GEM's or my Grande as using a straight with a training wheel, the cap. Trying to achieve the same angle with less blade exposure is an exercise in frustration for me.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Monday, April 20
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(8)
Fixed Four: #26

Tonight's shave was nice.

I had some papers to sign, so I showered and shaved earlier than usual, and went for comfort and speed over a close shave.
I let the badger soak for a few minutes in warm filtered water, while I let a warm towel moisten my stubble.
gave the MdC ten easy swirls , then five the other way for good measure. I probably didn't need the extra five swirls......
After brushing the first layer on I dipped the brush tips and the lather was perfect.

I started N-S over my lips, steep, lightly buffing. Then I put the razor to my sideburns and shaved all the way down my neck, overlapping about three strokes on each pass. I was keeping the razor at the design angle, using only enough pressure to keep the blade cutting.

I notice that when I shave very steep there is almost no residual lather left behind, making buffing difficult. Shaving neutral and keeping the cap on my face allows more residual lather and a smother shave. I am not feeling the blade scrape. It is also quieter. I can feel the reduction after repeated passes, but I am not feeling the blade much at all.

The 2nd pass was nose to ear on my face, then I shaved my neck mostly WTG, lightly buffing keeping the angle as close to the design angle as possible.

I cleaned up my gear and put the Witch hazel on mostly dry face. It felt good. When it dried I splashed on the Aqua Velva and it cooled my face instantly. The Nivea felt like ice.

Not a BBS, but not far behind.
My face is pretty happy 3 hours after shaving, my neck has no irritation at all.

It was a Damn Comfortable Shave.

20200420_122720[1].jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Using my Grande like that is virtually identical to using a GEM at the design angle. The angle of edge to skin is the same and the technique is the same. I apply enough pressure with the cap to make my skin rise to meet the edge. The result of that is a shave that feels like you're just wiping the lather off and not actually shaving.
The key difference being the guard. When I shave steep with my Piccolo the combs leave residual lather left behind for buffing. My GC84 was sweeping all of the lather away like a squeegee. When I intentionally rode the cap to the extreme, to where there was no cutting action there is still lather on my skin. When I shave so steep only the blade and guard touch, the windshield action leaves no lather for buffing, hence my source of irritation.

I have been overcompensating for the blade. I know that the GC84 is capable of giving me as close a shave as my Piccolo. It has, with a Feather and a Gillette Platinum.
I had already used my GC84-P ten times before I started my Fixed Four and I thought I was familiar enough with it. The SuperMax BD felt ok the first few shaves, more smooth than sharp. And stayed that way. Fresh blade after 10 shaves, not much difference. Another fresh blade after 12 shaves, same thing. Smooth, but not sharp enough for me.

So I ask myself what made me think this blade was gonna be a good choice for my Fixed Four?
The three previous shaves were with a Voskhod.........................

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The key difference being the guard. When I shave steep with my Piccolo the combs leave residual lather left behind for buffing. My GC84 was sweeping all of the lather away like a squeegee. When I intentionally rode the cap to the extreme, to where there was no cutting action there is still lather on my skin. When I shave so steep only the blade and guard touch, the windshield action leaves no lather for buffing, hence my source of irritation.

I have been overcompensating for the blade. I know that the GC84 is capable of giving me as close a shave as my Piccolo. It has, with a Feather and a Gillette Platinum.
I had already used my GC84-P ten times before I started my Fixed Four and I thought I was familiar enough with it. The SuperMax BD felt ok the first few shaves, more smooth than sharp. And stayed that way. Fresh blade after 10 shaves, not much difference. Another fresh blade after 12 shaves, same thing. Smooth, but not sharp enough for me.

So I ask myself what made me think this blade was gonna be a good choice for my Fixed Four?
The three previous shaves were with a Voskhod.........................

Yeah, buffing is a lot easier with an OC razor than it is with a SB razor.

I think razors designed with blade gap are meant to be used at a neutral angle. My NEW SC and Slims both work best at a neutral to shallow angle. When I open my Slims up to 9, using them shallow is much easier because theres more blade available.

In my NEW SC I couldnt tell a Blue Diamond Titanium from a Polsilver. The gap in that razor let the blade cut more effectively. I dont like the same blade in my Grande though. Conversely, I found Gillette Yellow and Feather to be too much blade in my NEW SC. They dont need the mechanical advantage offered by gap, and they work great in my Grande.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Tuesday, April 21

Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(9)
Fixed Four: #27

Tonight's shave was good.
Instead of just dipping the badger in the water mug for 30 seconds and giving it a few shakes, I have been letting it soak in the mug with water about halfway up the bristles for about 5 minutes.
Then ten to fifteen swirls of MdC and I'm ready to go. It goes on pasty until I splay the brush and the water in the brush mixes to form a creamy hydrated lather.

I shaved around my lips first then shaved WTG face. I added more lather and more or less brushed the razor down my neck. Short overlapping sweeping strokes, keeping the angle as neutral as possible.

When using as little pressure as I can to keep the guard and cap just touching I can feel the blade cutting, but I don't feel the blade. I'm also rinsing the razor a little more often to keep the lather hydrated and slick.

The 2nd pass was nose to ear on my face with light buffing strokes, again keeping the the guard and cap flat against my skin. I shaved my neck N-S and cleaned up.

The Witch hazel felt nice while I dried my brush, I roll it and squeeze in my bath towel.
The Aqua Velva was pleasant with just a slight sting. The Nivea balm was fresh and cool.

I think I have been trying to overdo the shave and my face has been complaining, so tonight I slowed down my strokes and let the razor do it's job.

Gently. My face and neck is happy.
20200421_202144[1].jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Wednesday, April 22
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(10)
Fixed Four: #28

Last night's shave was another good one.

My face felt the warm lather building on my face as my silver tip feels like it is getting softer. It was great out of the box. I've used it for a month straight now, last night It felt different. In a good way. As I was exfoliating my neck I felt the schritch fade into the background. It is still there, the backbone hasn't changed. It caressed my face. It fanned out and spread a perfect layer of MdC on my neck and face. Did I say it felt really nice on my face?

There was some scuffing on my GC84 cap and I decided to give it a light buffing job, as I have been buffing my face with the razor lately. It did have tooling marks from machining. @Cal said it OK to polish the cap during a Fixed Four.
I started with 320 grit wet/dry.
That is what I love about 316 stainless, it has so much nickel that it breaks down even coarse sandpaper without getting scratched up. 5 minutes with 600 grit, then 5 minutes with 1200 grit. It was starting to look pretty smooth so I rubbed some Simichrome on it to polish it up a little.

Now I am worried about water spots!

As soon as I put the cap on my face I could feel it slide across my face as I dipped the angle and let it slice my hairs as the guard touched down. I can feel the difference, there is noticeably less drag when I buff and the lather doesn't stick to the cap, it beads up.

After 2 mostly WTG passes, lots of short strokes with a lot of buffing, I lathered my neck for a really light, shallow ATG pass under my chin and jawline.

The Witch hazel was nice and comforting. I used the "Veg" with a light sting and a nice drying smooth feeling. The Nivea balm felt slick and smooth.

The shave was good. As in very good. I was tired, my face was relaxed and I fell asleep.
I'm typing this 10 hours later and my face feels like I skipped shaving last night, except it is very smooth...................It might have been a BBS...........
20200422_140901[1].jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Thursday, April 23
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(10)
Fixed Four: #28

Ten swirls of my damp badger was enough MdC for tonight.

2 passes, WTG face and neck, XTG face and WTG neck.

Slow, smooth passes, short sweeping passes, keeping the cap on my face with a light touch.

The blade is starting to tug, or should I say, the blade is tugging a bit more at the end of each pass......

Slowing down the stroke makes a big difference. It wasn't a fast shave, it was a relaxed shave. When I try to push this razor, my face and neck pay for it. I can't toss this razor around like a tech or my Merkur.
Give the GC84 the respect it wants, and it will treat you nice.

The Witch hazel felt nice, and the "Veg" tingled until I put the Nivea balm on.

Another good shave in the books.

20200423_205326[1].jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Friday, April 24
Razor:
GC84-P
Blade: Super-Max BD(12)
Fixed Four: #30

Another good shave in the books.

This could have been the last day, of my Fixed Four, but, I changed to a lighter handle after the first three days, and even though it is the same length, it is different. And keeping in the spirit of Fixed Four, that means three more shaves with this kit.

It is a good kit.
20200424_211139[1].jpg

Could I have chosen another kit that would have been better? What would I change next time I commit to a Fixed Four? Did choosing an unfamiliar blade and razor cause me to learn anything?
Is MdC a top tier soap?
Do I love my Omega 618?

I usually load my soaps dry, but I dripped a little water on the MdC before I took a shower. After 8 swirls there was just enough on the tips to make a very thin, almost invisible layer on my face.

As I started exfoliating my face and neck the newfound softness of the silver tip puts this brush over the top. It just gets better every shave......

Now if I could only say that about the BD's. I have 12 shaves on this blade, and it feels almost the same as the first shave. Smooth, but not as sharp as I like. The 1st two blades felt the same. Tonight's shave was pretty much the same as the last few days.

Starting over my lips, then WTG with a ton of buffing 1st pass. The 2nd pass, more or less, was nose to ear face, then more N-S buffing, followed by a really light ATG pass on my neck. The shave was very comfortable, as I was paying attention to pressure and angle the entire shave.
It was also a very close shave, almost a BBS. No irritation to speak of. But it isn't a carefree shave, this razor will bite if you don't show it respect. It is a tedious shave.

I rinsed my face with a cold towel tonight, as we are in the middle of a heat wave.

The Witch hazel was nice, and the "Veg" stung for a few seconds. Nivea balm finished up and my face feels nice.
It was a good shave.

I'll put three more shaves on this blade to finish my Fixed Four, then put it on my Piccolo.

Have I said how much I like this Omega Silver Tip?
20200103_152215.jpg

When I first used it, It was soft, with just a bit of scritch, and really nice backbone. A good lather maker. Now it is getting plush, it feels like a pillow on my face, but still has a bit of scritch.........

Omega has a where-house next to the 15 freeway in Corona, and I drove by there today on the way to the Post Office, and took a few pictures.
20200424_092734[1].jpg20200424_092836[1].jpg
It looks like they have a showroom, but I don't think it is open right now.

In the meantime, it appears I have tripped over a rabbit hole.
WhatRabbit.png
As this is supposed to be on it's way to a shaving den in my neighborhood in the near future.......
SchickTypeE.jpg

Top Bottom