What's new

THE FOUR F's-FLUFFERNUTTER FRIDAY FEBRUARY FIFTH

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Also, @FarmerTan should DM me with his postal address, as I wish to reward him for his work saving FFFF by sending him a few things that will surely send Mrs Tan over the edge completely.

Yeah, this will go over well. I'll be sure to wear a wire so you folks will know how it went down.

Though I think that our Guvnuh has opened the restaurants back up to 25% capacity so maybe I can take her out to lunch someday soon to a meal she hasn't prepared. Try to get a brownie point or two...

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Yeah, this will go over well. I'll be sure to wear a wire so you folks will know how it went down.

Though I think that our Guvnuh has opened the restaurants back up to 25% capacity so maybe I can take her out to lunch someday soon to a meal she hasn't prepared. Try to get a brownie point or two...

Brownie points, always good!

Of course, now I want Fluff sandwiched between two brownies. Warmed, natch. . .

Damn this thread!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

Brownie points, always good!

Of course, now I want Fluff sandwiched between to brownies. Warmed, natch. . .

Damn this thread!
My wife makes brownies with marshmallow creme placed on top, or sometimes with marshmallow in the batter, along with peanut butter... It's really easy to eat too much of.

The marshmallows will disappear sometimes and leave air bubbles behind.

Tonight she made chicken vegetable soup and chicken and dumplings from a roast of one of the meat birds we raised a couple years ago. It was an 8 lb bird!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
@Intrigued obviously deserved a trophy for the imagination of a gourmet Fluffernutter. I think I will try one like it, with dill pickles on the side.

Well if you really do try it, you need some well aged peeps. Those were bought on clearance after last Easter. It's okay, their sell-by date was 12/21. Those things will survive a Zombie Apocalypse just like a Twinkie. :001_tongu ... and you really should cut them in half lengthwise, but I couldn't look them in their little peep eyes and do the deed, so I just threw a slice of bread over them so I didn't have to look at them before I melted their guts out. :a2:

FarmerTan

Well if you really do try it, you need some well aged peeps. Those were bought on clearance after last Easter. It's okay, their sell-by date was 12/21. Those things will survive a Zombie Apocalypse just like a Twinkie. :001_tongu ... and you really should cut them in half lengthwise, but I couldn't look them in their little peep eyes and do the deed, so I just threw a slice of bread over them so I didn't have to look at them before I melted their guts out. :a2:
Well, it seems that at least you are a compassionate soul, giving baby chicks a bread blanket as you roast their little featherless bodies to a crisp.

Now I see how you always smoke us dudes in the step count. YOU ARE HEARTLESS!!!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Well, it seems that at least you are a compassionate soul, giving baby chicks a bread blanket as you roast their little featherless bodies to a crisp.

Now I see how you always smoke us dudes in the step count. YOU ARE HEARTLESS!!!

It was my step count that led to the "inspiration". I get most my steps in by doing laps in my home gym and my mind wanders. I originally didn't plan on doing a fluffernutter 'cause I didn't want a jar of Fluff to sit around and "age" with the Peeps I hadn't gotten around using. It was while I was walking around and around and around that I dreamed up my peep plan. :001_tongu

shavefan

I’m not a fan
This thread is seriously bad for my health.

Late night snack. . .

Fluff, nutter, black cherry jam
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.45.52 PM.png

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, next year the First Friday in February is the Fourth. So I guess you folks will do this all over again?

well aged peeps. ... It's okay, their sell-by date was 12/21. Those things will survive a Zombie Apocalypse just like a Twinkie. :001_tongu

Next year a "Twinkie fluffernutter"??

FarmerTan

Well, next year the First Friday in February is the Fourth. So I guess you folks will do this all over again?

Next year a "Twinkie fluffernutter"??
I'm thinking yes. Not necessarily with a Twinkie, and not necessarily in February though?

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Mmmmm.....Fried Twinkies- best carnival food ever. Well...... maybe fried Snickers..... or fried Oreos?

FarmerTan

Since first stumbling across this thread I've been attempting to find Fluff at British supermarkets. No joy. I finally gave in and ordered some (at great expense [£5.49]) from eBay UK.

It arrived today!
View attachment 1228084

View attachment 1228085
Thank you so much @Owen Bawn. :001_cool:

Excellent! :punk:
Is peanut butter and jelly a "thing" there? I'm on vacation this week and have been living on the things! Delicious, grape jelly being my default, but followed closely by strawberry.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Top Bottom