What's new

OFFICIAL B&B Bingo Video Library Edition - 2017 SEASON FINALE

Congrats @gagi! Great game Dave. I only wanted to snap a rubber band on your exposed eyeball twice, which makes you one of my favorite B&B Bingo callers.

HA TAKE THAT @imatabor, HEHEHEHEHHE.

Thanks Eric the check is in the mail
proxy.php

Dave......................Eric

It's true I saw it!

But it was the other way around during Cream Vs. Soap episode!
Chad
remember you are coming to see me tomorrow, the desert is a very wide expanse, lot of things that stick, sting, bite, and disappear, and U of A Fans would love to paint a Ute, LOL This is the land of Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday Look how Curly Bill Brocous and Johnny Ringo ended up after they were "just funnin" I can take you by where they are, LOL

Again, congrats @gagi .

This was a lot of fun, Dave, but you might want to curb the Navy bashing. Remember that I have access to an aircraft carrier and a ballistic missile submarine...

Thank you all! Thank you for playing, and what a game it was! This has been most exciting finish I can remember... @heysi sorry, guys at google gave you a chance, well now you have another two title friend:001_smile It's a small club! @skypsyd great calling sir! It was very hard for me, John made different style player out of me. So it was a great journey. During which you bought my attention to this forum and amazing job you're doing here. Bravo. Chad, John and Don good job. Thanks again everyone! See you around!
P. S. Jim, you were best this time, hope you'll get it next time!

Again, congrats @gagi .

This was a lot of fun, Dave, but you might want to curb the Navy bashing. Remember that I have access to an aircraft carrier and a ballistic missile submarine...
I know and we just tested our Airborne Laser plus we have KJ and his B2's kinda Like This....
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

It is funny, I was sitting here knowing who won and the silence for 45 minutes I was wondering who was going to jum on it 1st as the last call was really easy Fun game guys Thanks for the banter

It is funny, I was sitting here knowing who won and the silence for 45 minutes I was wondering who was going to jum on it 1st as the last call was really easy Fun game guys Thanks for the banter

You did a good job......milk and cookies for you tonight.

LOL, No I was "attached" on the Carl Vinson for a time an those squids ate a heck of alot better than we did, LOL. I wa one of the few that came out of that as an Air Force Shellback, LOL That was a digusting day... Wog day. Navy guys are wierd, LOL

Top Bottom