What's new

OFFICIAL B&B Bingo Video Library Edition - 2017 SEASON FINALE

He wants to see the battle royale that will ensue when that happens!
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

proxy.php

Lady and Gentlemen
WE HAVE A WINNER
:a50::a14::a14:CONGRATULATIONS TO GAGI!!!!!:a14::a14::a50:

proxy.php

Hope everyone enjoyed the 1st blackout game. Please head on over to the 3BSC for a special Announcement. Pending that, the game will be started soon.

The Official B&B Bingo will be returning in 2018

Again Congratulations @gagi

@gagi I will be contacting you PM to discuss the international component for what I can ship to you or any substitutions that we may have to make.

Again Thanks to all to you for playing. I can become a nice guy again. I will be posting all links foe this game sometime this weekend and will post where and how far every one was from winning as of this morning in a few

Thanks! I really had a bad luck with my Google Chrome browser, and in a worst time possible. I need to go to have dinner. I'll get back in an hour or so, to contact Dave, and change my browser to Mozilla:)

Congrats Gagi. It would appear that you and I needed the exact same numbers to win. If I hadn't been up to my eyeballs in drawings this morning, I would have won my third Forum bingo game. Proving that @skypsyd is indeed diabolical.

ok here are the final results:

GAGI -WINNER Time stamped
Heysi - Also had the right numbers but Gagi was the 1st to post
Chad
kokak
Quijote
Jim
Doc Holiday
Craig -ALL one away^^
dagwoodz
badger babe
Nurse Dave
Smattayu - All 2- away ^^
KJ
blaidth - All 3- away

Tomorrow there would have been 4 calls since, I gave you a bonus early on

Congratulations @gagi !!

Sheep Appauling.gif

And
Whew.gif

Now I can get back to my normal B&B stuff instead of hunting for freaking Bingo Number!

Good job @skypsyd Dave. You managed to stay below pitchfork level for the entire game.

Top Bottom