What's new

Super bowl 2017 giveaway!

I'm really surprised that this didn't fill up completely on day one.
Me too David. Maybe I made it look like too complicated of a contest and it scared a few off? I really wanted to put something simple together with no catches, free products and a fun way to win. Regardless we have 86 great people already signed up and 14 spots to go with a day and a half left to fill. Really looking forward to hitting the randomizer and posting the names and numbers Friday!
Stan

Let's say there are still some unfilled slots, Stan. What happens then?
Might you do a random drawing and award second slots to some contestants?

Hi Rory I thought about this but thought it best to open it up to my customer list and randomly draw from there. First and foremost I didn't want to exclude anyone from B&B which is why I gave it two weeks to populate. I couldn't offer this first to my customers as it would have excluded many so I'll be setting something up for them in a near future contest. I also wanted to give back to this community as its not only given me the opportunity to meet some amazing people but has provided me with much entertainment :)
For now here is where we are sitting after 89 spots and just over 28 hours left till closing:

$Superbowl89.jpg

Top Bottom