What's new

Super bowl 2017 giveaway!

I'm favouring the Falcons because I drive one.
Ford Falcon my one is red.
proxy.php

I'm shocked. I didn't know Ford made any falcons after 1970. My favorite has to be a 64 2 door. I really liked the squared off back design and straight lines.

I'm shocked. I didn't know Ford made any falcons after 1970. My favorite has to be a 64 2 door. I really liked the squared off back design and straight lines.

That is the FG-X XR8 sprint it's a four door family saloon supercharged V8 536 BHP better bang for your $$$ than the Mustang GTO. Actually the Mustang shares the running gear. The one I own is the XR6 straight 6 LPG powered EcoLPI which is quicker than the Chevy SS ... I have smoked a few at the lights.

When the NFL introduced the two-point conversion, it was a real boost for this type of pool -- it increased the likelihood of certain "bad" digits coming up and made more combinations possible.

Plus the increased likelihood of missed extra points after they moved it back.

Supporting the Falcons, from Georgia [emoji16]. It'a a party out there, went to a target and everyone is stocking up, tomorrow seems like no one is planning to go out except after match to party!!

Congrat Lemic! Our first quarter winner with a score of zero / zero!
There will be follow up emails after the game to the winners. 3 more left!
Stan

Thank you everyone. I wasn't expecting how this game is turning out and definitely didn't expect to win the first quarter. Thank you very much for this Ekinon.

Congrat Tom Timbers! You've won the third quarter!
Check your inbox for instructions on your prize.
One more quarter left. Who's gonna win?!

Top Bottom