What's new

Super bowl 2017 giveaway!

I have absolutely no idea how to play this game! What do we need to do and when do we do it?

Your numbers are Falcons 9 and Patriots 0. If those numbers match the last numbers in that team's corresponding score at the end of any quarter, you win.

Your numbers are Falcons 9 and Patriots 0. If those numbers match the last numbers in that team's corresponding score at the end of any quarter, you win.

Mike you're awesome! I have a tendency of over explaining and confusing people. Maybe I'll get you to be my spokesperson :)

I really appreciate this PIF! I have absolutely no stake with either team in this Super Bowl. I'm only favoring the Falcons because they are in the NFC (as are my Vikings) and the Patriots have already won so many Super Bowls. Now with this PIF and the numbers board, I have a real stake in the game which will make things a lot more interesting!

I really appreciate this PIF! I have absolutely no stake with either team in this Super Bowl. I'm only favoring the Falcons because they are in the NFC (as are my Vikings) and the Patriots have already won so many Super Bowls. Now with this PIF and the numbers board, I have a real stake in the game which will make things a lot more interesting!

I'm favouring the Falcons because I drive one.
Ford Falcon my one is red.
proxy.php

When the NFL introduced the two-point conversion, it was a real boost for this type of pool -- it increased the likelihood of certain "bad" digits coming up and made more combinations possible.

When the NFL introduced the two-point conversion, it was a real boost for this type of pool -- it increased the likelihood of certain "bad" digits coming up and made more combinations possible.
Very true. I looked up the odds of winning and was surprised at how small of a spread between "good" and "bad" numbers. Everyone has a chance.

Top Bottom