What's new

SMILES 😁 PIF 2

Graydog

Biblical Innards
@Graydog - Steve, Beautiful brushes for 'Smiles - Round 2'!

They should definitely bring some smiles. :)

And here is my girl, who keeps me smiling every day. :)
View attachment 1088921
Love my Australian Shepherds. :)
This just happened, My two little girls
Granddaughter Nora 18 month and Grace
almost 4 years old
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200419120521727_COVER.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Beautiful dog, my friend. :)

Dogs have the kindest and most loving eyes in the world.

Thanks. He's a very good dog but needed the right family. The Kuvasz is a very interesting breed and one of the three oldest breeds still in existence. They're such fierce protectors that after WW2 there were only 13 of the breed left. Villages use to have a pair that would patrol and protect the entire village. Then during the war, first the Germans killed them and then the Russians.

KUVASZ DESCRIPTION AND HISTORY - http://www.kuvasz.info/kuvaszdescription.htm

According to Indy's papers, his bloodline went all the way back to King Matthias Corvinus of Hungary in 1458, who used the breed as his royal guardians. The Kuvasz breed has one of the most stable and pure bloodlines I've ever read about.

Behind those soft brown eyes lurks a werewolf. I dont believe there is a breed more adept at the job of guarding than Kuvazok (plural). They are unmatched. Comparing them to 'dogs' isnt even really fair. Watching how they work and their instinctive behaviour is something that needs to be seen to be understood and appreciated. A friend of mine not far from where I use to go fishing, is one of the few breeders in Canada.

Home - Huron Kennels - http://huronkennels.com/

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not in, others deserve Graydog's smiles more than I.
This boy always makes me smile.
proxy.php
I just saw a female German Shepherd puppy (like a year old) while we were social distancing with a friend. She was SO HAPPY! She was carrying a six foot long stick around, teasing us. I will seriously be considering trying to find a female Shepherd, or Shepherd Lab mix once these dark days are behind us.

Oh and here's a pic of my 100 % AKC registered basset hound Hampton. He passed away in 1999 and can't bring myself to get another. He fell asleep in front of our sliding glass door and passed when we had a house fire. He didn't get burned or anything he died from the smoke. He was also a local media star by the way because his vet did one of the Alaska races ( Iditarod ) every year and when the news or anyone wanted to interview the vet he would have us bring Hampton in so that when he was looking like he was examining a dog during the interview it was our Hampton because he would just lay there or do whatever the vet wanted him to because he was such a well behaved dog on camera.
IMG_20200419_154618.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw a female German Shepherd puppy (like a year old) while we were social distancing with a friend. She was SO HAPPY! She was carrying a six foot long stick around, teasing us. I will seriously be considering trying to find a female Shepherd, or Shepherd Lab mix once these dark days are behind us.

My boy is an Eeyore. Same posture and looks depressed until you bring out his leash or some one visits, then he is a T I Double GUH ER :biggrin1:
If either of us are upset he is right there to comfort us with his loving eyes.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My boy is an Eeyore. Same posture and looks depressed until you bring out his leash or some one visits, then he is a T I Double GUH ER :biggrin1:
If either of us are upset he is right there to comfort us with his loving eyes.
I used to cut a guys hair in the last century that bred show German Shepherd dogs. He hired trainers to show them. Quite an expensive hobby! But he had some BEAUTIFUL creatures. Obedient, wanting to please, loved belly rubs..... A noble breed.

Unlike my dachshunds! Them dogs have two personalities: stubborn and stubborner! Lol, super intelligent though.

Top Bottom