What's new

SMILES 😁 PIF 2

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Good Day B&Bee's ,
I Apologize for not getting this PIF started yesterday like I had planned.
But My Best Friends (my wife) Birthday is today ( Happy birthday Lil) and last night when I had planned on sitting down and posting this up my Sister showed up with flowers and a Apple pie and ice cream . We did practice social distancing of course
. Sooooo it was nice to see My Wife of 42 years with a big smile on her face . 👍
SMILES PIF 2 will start today
The rules are basically the same,with a couple of small changes. (A) smaller number of post needed to qualify.
(B) Three name's are being carried over from the first round and will remain nameless (C) the optional dog picture :)
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200214072759800_COVER.jpg

So this is what you have to do
Tell me if you are in
1) Be a member of B&B with a minimum of 35 post
2) Tell me that you need a Smile and you can enter once.
3)If you are a first responder
Medical personnel ,Police, Fire,EMT or active duty Military personnel.
You can enter your name twice.
4) Front line worker and part of the supply chain , Trucker , Grocery store and so on, you can also enter your name twice.
5) Be located in the Continental USA or Canada .
6) If you have a Dog picture and post it here it will make me smile:) this will not help you in anyway and is totally optional .( My dog Grace always makes me smile every morning she's always so happy to see and has to say good morning everyday)
I will use a random number generator on Friday night and pick the first of 3 winners, Yes 3 Brushes this round :) there were so many people the last round that needed a Smile and I wish I could have passed out more smiles.
Here are the 3 brushes00000IMG_00000_BURST20200418095535780_COVER.jpg00000IMG_00000_BURST20200418095825225_COVER.jpg
The " Magic Tree" is part of each brush
Handle this time , on the far right is a all Maple handle with a 26mm Full moon synthetic .
The brush in the center is made of Curly Maple and Brown Ebony and has a 26mm Silver Synthetic knot
And last but not least is the handle on the far Left ,Spalted Maple and a mystery wood :)?
What is special about this one is it comes with 2 knots , a 26mm Full moon synthetic knot and a knot in the wood :) that looks like a eye looking back at you :)
So once again David ( @never-stop- learning ) and I hope that this will help a few people Smile 😁 in this crazy time that we are all going through together.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200418095535780_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20200418095825225_COVER.jpg

Last edited:
Those are beautiful brushes. I need a smile.
Thanks. Love reading about some of your wood choices from the yard.
chad

Not in but great PIF and thanks for sharing your story and spreading happiness.

Pic of my pup because I couldn't resist:
IMG_20200407_110746078_HDR.jpg

He was enjoying a beautiful sunny Florida afternoon out by our Jasmine bush, name's Bruce and he is a 6yr old pug we rescued.

Good Day B&Bee's ,
I Apologize for not getting this PIF started yesterday like I had planned.
But My Best Friends (my wife) Birthday is today ( Happy birthday Lil) and last night when I had planned on sitting down and posting this up my Sister showed up with flowers and a Apple pie and ice cream . We did practice social distancing of course
. Sooooo it was nice to see My Wife of 42 years with a big smile on her face . 👍
SMILES PIF 2 will start today
The rules are basically the same,with a couple of small changes. (A) smaller number of post needed to qualify.
(B) Three name's are being carried over from the first round and will remain nameless (C) the optional dog picture :)
View attachment 1088764

So this is what you have to do
Tell me if you are in
1) Be a member of B&B with a minimum of 35 post
2) Tell me that you need a Smile and you can enter once.
3)If you are a first responder
Medical personnel ,Police, Fire,EMT or active duty Military personnel.
You can enter your name twice.
4) Front line worker and part of the supply chain , Trucker , Grocery store and so on, you can also enter your name twice.
5) Be located in the Continental USA or Canada .
6) If you have a Dog picture and post it here it will make me smile:) this will not help you in anyway and is totally optional .( My dog Grace always makes me smile every morning she's always so happy to see and has to say good morning everyday)
I will use a random number generator on Friday night and pick the first of 3 winners, Yes 3 Brushes this round :) there were so many people the last round that needed a Smile and I wish I could have passed out more smiles.
Here are the 3 brushesView attachment 1088757View attachment 1088758
The " Magic Tree" is part of each brush
Handle this time , on the far right is a all Maple handle with a 26mm Full moon synthetic .
The brush in the center is made of Curly Maple and Brown Ebony and has a 26mm Silver Synthetic knot
And last but not least is the handle on the far Left ,Spalted Maple and a mystery wood :)?
What is special about this one is it comes with 2 knots , a 26mm Full moon synthetic knot and a knot in the wood :) that looks like a eye looking back at you :)
So once again David ( @never-stop- learning ) and I hope that this will help a few people Smile 😁 in this crazy time that we are all going through together.

View attachment 1088757View attachment 1088758
I'm in. I could use a smile. It would also give me a smile if a first responder won instead of me.

That is some beautiful wood work.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
This thread might be one of my favorite B&B threads ever. Simply wonderful and inspiring. Not in. But Molly says HI to Gracie!
View attachment 1088826
Good Morning Dan My Friend
Here is The all New Sunday SOTD
I was born C-3 in Gillette years so I know this Razor says D-1 , But I believe that D-1 was it's release date but it's actual date of birth was 9/13/57 and that's why it is so special :)(you know the razor that was owned by John Wayne and Cary Grant at one time )
SOTD 1.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not in but great PIF and thanks for sharing your story and spreading happiness.

Pic of my pup because I couldn't resist:
View attachment 1088775
He was enjoying a beautiful sunny Florida afternoon out by our Jasmine bush, name's Bruce and he is a 6yr old pug we rescued.
That is a BEAUTIFUL dog! His expression is priceless!

Reminds me of Winston Churchill telling us to NEVER give up!

Top Bottom