What's new

SMILES 😁 PIF 2

Another great PIF! Respectfully not in. Just for fun, I will honor my old pooch and current cat with a pic. Cats are cool, but dogs rule!

P5181595.jpeg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm in, this is a great PIF. I'm in need of a smile [emoji16].
Thanks for the opportunity for one of your awesome brushes!
That's our dog Becky, she's a 7 yr old lab and loves fetching a freebie!
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Love those eyes 😍

I'm in - I have been trying to spread a lot of smiles in various ways,and I'm ready for a smile to be sent to my inbox too.

I work in a bank, in the commercial line. Though I am dealing with the effects of the pandemic every day I doubt that counts as front lines, so I'm glad to be in once. I make brushes as well, but I am still a beginner and would love a graydog creation.

Thank you for the great PIF!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I'm in, this is a great PIF. I'm in need of a smile [emoji16].
Thanks for the opportunity for one of your awesome brushes!
That's our dog Becky, she's a 7 yr old lab and loves fetching a freebie!
proxy.php

Oh boy, that was supposed to be - fetching a Freebie!

Not in ... but those are absolutely beautiful brushes. My Dad was a master carpenter and incredibly gifted at it - but his real love was wood turning, He would have loved to have seen something like this. What company makes these? Do you have a link? They are simply beautiful.

Not in ... but those are absolutely beautiful brushes. My Dad was a master carpenter and incredibly gifted at it - but his real love was wood turning, He would have loved to have seen something like this. What company makes these? Do you have a link? They are simply beautiful.

@Graydog makes the brush handles himself. @never-stop-learning donated the knots which I believe came from turn and shave.
Graydog makes fantastic brushes. He has a real talent for shaping them to show of the beauty of the particular piece or pieces of wood.

Not in, but an incredible second PIF. Amazing.

And these are my two labs, Espress and Latte. We like our coffee.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Labs rule! They are great dogs, we have a 7 yr old black lab female
Respectfully not in, but will share a photo of my girl, whom we sadly lost last July. She is dearly missed.

View attachment 1088834
What a wonderful dog and such wonderful eyes! Sorry for your loss - they are special, every one of them.

Top Bottom