What's new

Sabre, help me.

Today i bought for an emergency (arc5 electric failure) what seems to be a personna gt5 in a local supermarket. I would like to ask @Sabre - which seems to be a great expert here on Schick/Edgewell blades & razor - if the handle is compatible with Quattro/Solimo(Amazon) blades, since i know Solimo is an Amazon project with Edgewell Personal Care. Thank you in advance and have a good weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_20200704_105553.jpg
    IMG_20200704_105553.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200704_105621.jpg
    IMG_20200704_105621.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 16
The Quattro, GT5/Quattro5, GT6, Caliber 3, and Caliber 5/Xtreme 5 all share the same handles. Buy one and you're good to go.
They are not compatible with Hydro 3 or 5.
great. since The hydro are the only edgewell carts i don't like (because of the "snail slime" released by the resevoir pools) i will have lots of options!
Thanks a lot @Sabre for your help and have a great weekend!

i must say i'm impressed i didn't expect a lot fro that razor but after three passes WT/XTG/ATG using ap roraso soap and Omega brush i got a comfortable BBS. And i stopped using manual razors in 2010.

i must say i'm impressed i didn't expect a lot fro that razor but after three passes WT/XTG/ATG using ap roraso soap and Omega brush i got a comfortable BBS. And i stopped using manual razors in 2010.
I found the GT6 to be less smooth. It's retailed by a female subscription service here in the UK and Aldi in Australia. The GT5 was sold by Tesco, but now only by Lidl in the UK. I prefer the GT5 or Quattro Titanium.

Top Bottom