What's new

HELP - Great Blade of China Research Project

Time for an update. Only one of my three doctoral candidates cleared the committee with their dissertations, so I am still knee-deep in this. It probably works out. One of my sons is going to help set up a database that everyone can access and record their shaves (razor, blade, results). I will feed it with all the test measurements. Over time, it will give everyone a good insight into blades and razor/blade combinations. We will also set up an AI to train on the data as it comes in and offer "expert" advice on razor and blade selections based on skin, beard, location, etc.

So, it will likely be May before the input forms will be up; sorry for the delay.

Here is the latest update - I see a lot of people interested in an organized approach to evaluating blades. Soooooo, I morphed what I was working on to make it more generic and broadly applicable (I've included razors). Please take a look and let me know what you think. BTW - two of my doctoral candidates successfully defended!!! One (difficult) one left to get through the ordeal.

Top Bottom