What's new

'Razorock' vs 'Wolfman' - Lupo .95 vs ??? (Blade gap)

Hello gents,

so the last couple of weeks I have been getting some experience with my newly acquired razors from 'Razorock'.

I took the logical progression with the razor heads that I have:

GC .68 --> GC .68 OC --> Lupo .72 --> Lupo .95

I experienced what many others have described I terms of increasing smoothness and efficiency. To my big surprise I was able to use the Lupo .95 comfortably even though I have pretty sensitive skin. I even tried to throw a 'Feather'-blade inside which I haven't used for years which worked great.

Right now my conclusion is that the Lupo .95 is the best razor head I have ever used which I'm of course pretty happy about 🥳

I have been researching a lot about other "high end" 3-piece razors like:

Timeless
Karve
Wolfman
Carbonshavingco
Haircutandshaveco
Blacklandrazors
Above The Tie

I'm by no means in the market to trying razors from all the companies in the hunt for the "best", but I have decided that a razor from 'Wolfman' could maybe be a possibility in the future. I know all about the different configurations and the waiting list so my reason for making this thread is to hopefully hear from people who can make the comparison between mostly the Lupo .95 and different razors from Wolfman.

Of course the razors from Wolfman are more expensive partly because of the processes making the metal look beautiful. Some describe this metal finish as the smoothest on the skin combined with the popular WR2 head. Others don't feel like there is much of a difference compared to eg. Razorock.

What I'm mostly interested in are blade gap comparisons. I know the WR1 is more aggressive than WR2 but are the Lupo .95 and WR2 .95 pretty much the same aggressiveness?

Like described earlier I have pretty much decided what configuration I want besides the blade gap, so hopefully someone can provide some good comparisons.

Thanks!

So I will ask question have you tried other blade with your Razor or just stuck with ONE BLADE?

Top Bottom