What's new

Paladin Pickle Barrel

Ketchup... absolutely must never be seen on fries nor on eggs... Eggs and fries are a match made in Heaven.. no need of Ketchup, no...

proxy.php

Well I like ketchup on my burgers, fries, and hotdogs.

You ever had smoked pork on a burger?
Piggy Burger and Fire In The Hole Fries
Piggy Burger and Fire In The Hole Fries.jpg

Piggy Burger
Our burger topped with peppered bacon, cherrywood smoked pulled pork, sweet BBQ sauce, pickled cabbage slaw and Colby cheese
Fire in the Hole Fries
Our fries topped smoked pepper sauce, pepper relish, garlic mayo, grilled red onions & scallions, pickled jalapeños and Pepper jack cheese

Now this is some good eating!!

Oh and I know an Englishman or two that only put vinegar on there chips (fries).

Well I like ketchup on my burgers, fries, and hotdogs.

You ever had smoked pork on a burger?
Piggy Burger and Fire In The Hole FriesView attachment 809555

Piggy Burger
Our burger topped with peppered bacon, cherrywood smoked pulled pork, sweet BBQ sauce, pickled cabbage slaw and Colby cheese
Fire in the Hole Fries
Our fries topped smoked pepper sauce, pepper relish, garlic mayo, grilled red onions & scallions, pickled jalapeños and Pepper jack cheese

Now this is some good eating!!

Oh and I know an Englishman or two that only put vinegar on there chips (fries).

Just looking at that picture had me reaching for:

61SFjQPY8OL._SY355_.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ketchup doesn't belong on anything. Especially not my fries. I split a huge order of fries with a buddy. He picked up the red death and started to pour it on. I screamed (almost) asking what the *** he was doing. He said he was putting ketchup on the fries. I grabbed the bottle from him, told him to take the destroyed fries to a separate plate and continue destroying HIS fries, but leave mine alone. Dirty, stinking, fries destroying piker.

Hey Ken... Are your regretting your naming of this thread yet, ROFL:a21: and ketchup on french fries is fine, or chili & Cheese, or mayo, or gravy, or Cholula, or Ranch and Bacon bits, and of course pepper, and dipped in Wendy's Frostys. Just no ketchup on a hot dog:001_tt2:, and no vanilla Frosty.... That is Blasphemy

r
Ketchup doesn't belong on anything. Especially not my fries. I split a huge order of fries with a buddy. He picked up the red death and started to pour it on. I screamed (almost) asking what the *** he was doing. He said he was putting ketchup on the fries. I grabbed the bottle from him, told him to take the destroyed fries to a separate plate and continue destroying HIS fries, but leave mine alone. Dirty, stinking, fries destroying piker.

Well said!

......and I waaaaaaas trying to focus on the GREAT Paladin Soap ( Tabac Like with Menthol... are you kidding me, just wonderful, and Aftershave Balm...... WOW tough crowd! LOL You guys need a hotdog and a pickle.:001_tt2:

Top Bottom