What's new

Paladin Pickle Barrel

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
There's a great sardines thread somewhere around here. Even has a few posts on smoked oysters as a bonus.

I posted into this one but it looks like the Photobucket links are broken.

Here are the photos:

P7211253_40w_zpsd65f7c12.JPG P7211254_60w_zpsc6e7c276.JPG

Attachments

• P7211253_40w_zpsd65f7c12.JPG
    P7211253_40w_zpsd65f7c12.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 21
  • P7211254_60w_zpsc6e7c276.JPG
    P7211254_60w_zpsc6e7c276.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
There's a great sardines thread somewhere around here. Even has a few posts on smoked oysters as a bonus.

I want to thank you gentlemen. My father loved sardines and smoked oysters. Reading this has unlocked some wonderful memories and truely brightened my day.

This thread is well on its way to becoming historical. Brushes; pickles; sardines; hot dogs; and now . . . rodents!
1478715556281.jpg

Ken, have you enjoyed learning the mechanical side of tinkering and adjusting your machines? I imagine it's a change of pace compared to the suit and tie? Also have been wondering how you're settling in to the new shop since moving in.

I'm not a sardine fan. A nice bunch of fried smelts though sounds good.

That graphite looks good. The others do too. The gray paint looks very smart also.

I'm also on the barber handle brush team. I am partial to two color. Handle and cup different that is.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
And just what is wrong with Ketchup on a hotdog???

I personally like both!
View attachment 809514

It's simply disgusting. Ketchup properly goes on french fries, hash browns, onion rings, cheeseburgers, and eggs. But not hot dogs, although mustard with ketchup on a hot dog is somewhat mitigating. And it's not like I'm merely expressing an opinion. It's just the way it is. If the guy who invented the hot dog had foreseen that someone would ever put ketchup on one, I'm sure he would have done the right thing and never revealed it to the world.

Top Bottom