What's new

OFFICIAL B&B Bingo Video Library Edition - 2017 SEASON FINALE

For the dang gum record the one I thought I found today was actually an old one. So far I have found stinking ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of ironic...

If it helps, the four I found were all on (or linked away from) the same page.

As for the fifth one, I am absolutely positive...

I have NO idea where it is!!!

Wow, I pop in to see what's going on and you would think the bingo world was ending.

Back in my day when I played B&B Bingo we don't have fancy things like hints. There was no taunting the caller for fear that the bingo gods would rein fire on your head. We didn't have no way back machine because posts were placed in forums that wouldn't exist for years. Back in my day, I had to walk 25 miles in my bare feet to find my first clue, only to discover it wasn't on my card. Back in my day, cards were not these fancy electronic documents, they were stone tablets.

Geesh, kids these days.

Wow, I pop in to see what's going on and you would think the bingo world was ending.

Back in my day when I played B&B Bingo we don't have fancy things like hints. There was no taunting the caller for fear that the bingo gods would rein fire on your head. We didn't have no way back machine because posts were placed in forums that wouldn't exist for years. Back in my day, I had to walk 25 miles in my bare feet to find my first clue, only to discover it wasn't on my card. Back in my day, cards were not these fancy electronic documents, they were stone tablets.

Geesh, kids these days.
I know, right! (because everyone knows I never whined or complained about a game)

I had to find a more appropriate monkey for these guys:
proxy.php

Back in the old days there were no rules, we have snowflakes now, We will toughen them up but have to do slowly so hints are important, LOL

So yesterday i was 2 for 5 and today so far 1 for 4 missing 1 number still....

I think I went more blind today than the when we had Magic Eye day

My eyes feel like this:
proxy.php

Well John.......
unfortunately B&B was down late last night and sporadically today, so I was unable to be diabolical, so my loss is their gain, as I have all-day client commitments.

So today is as straight forward as it gets, super easy. But with that being the case I will need to make up for it for the 9.15.2017 Calls

So here Bingonauts , you numbers have been dropped for 09.14.2017

"O-61"
"I-27"
"G-50"
"N-38"
"G-47"

I read on the interwebs that @TheVez2 was colluding with the Russians to hack the bingo game and brought down B&B's servers. I read it I said!!!!

In another related side tragedy, another day of 1/5 for me.

Top Bottom