What's new

OFFICIAL B&B Bingo Video Library Edition - 2017 SEASON FINALE

One today. Thanks again @TheVez2 for the generous bonus prize.

Now Dave my pitchfork is in the corner and my guns always are loaded you need to do a bit better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was hard week knowing I can't have fun with all of you... But, here I am, and I'm 1/5 today, and 12/36 overall. Not bad at all... Dave this looks like 3bsc game, growing soft on us?

What kind of sissyfied bingo game is this? My 2 year-old nephew could call a tougher game than this!
It was hard week knowing I can't have fun with all of you... But, here I am, and I'm 1/5 today, and 12/36 overall. Not bad at all... Dave this looks like 3bsc game, growing soft on us?
proxy.php

Oh lovely....I was away for a few days and it turns out I was one of the three with a bonus bingo. Darn relaxing time is cutting in on my bingo winning time.

Here I was being nice, as I was real busy at work and home, but now I know how unappreciative the snowflakes are, so.... tonight might be a bit easy as I havea radio show interview, however from here on out, It's ON!, and it is SUPER OLD SCHOOL. Get your Tylenol as it will be a ride. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I will teach you

Here I was being nice, as I was real busy at work and home, but now I know how unappreciative the snowflakes are, so.... tonight might be a bit easy as I havea radio show interview, however from here on out, It's ON!, and it is SUPER OLD SCHOOL. Get your Tylenol as it will be a ride. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I will teach you
NouC03m.gif

3/5 today! I feel special. Which is good, since that is probably the last one I will find for the duration of the game.

Top Bottom