What's new

New "Windsor" from ATT now avaliable for pre order

Hello,

Many asked so I complied. Here is our latest creation from ATT, the Windsor DE razor available for pre order. Available in either polished Stainless or Tellurium Copper you choose. The head has been redesigned to cover the ends of the blade, the cap extends over more of the blade reducing the blade exposure which stiffens the blade. As a result the razor has the ease of use of a DE but some of the unique feel that comes with a SE. This may be our best razor yet. The drain holes work great as well. The design idea came from seeing the exhaust pipe configuration on the new Corvettes. We also have matching stands. The stands are 1/2 inch shorter than the original matte stainless stands. the "H" and "M" plates and razor sets will be coming soon.
abovethetie.com/collections/windsor

Enjoy the shaves.

Stan
upload_2017-8-10_15-2-37.jpeg

upload_2017-8-10_15-4-1.jpeg

upload_2017-8-10_15-4-48.jpeg

upload_2017-8-10_15-5-26.jpeg

That tellurium copper razor is a stunner. Looking forward to the H plate.

Stan, does the tellurium in the copper alloy prevent a patina from developing, or can we expect the razor's finish to "age" with use like other copper products?

That tellurium copper razor is a stunner. Looking forward to the H plate.

Stan, does the tellurium in the copper alloy prevent a patina from developing, or can we expect the razor's finish to "age" with use like other copper products?

After some debate decided to coat the Copper. Top me in person the Tellurium copper has a bit of rose gold look to it.
The r5azor will keep its current finish.

Stainless steel version on order. I have always had a feeling that copper was a soft metal. I assume there is other elements in the mix to make the final metal more durable. Will the copper version take the knocks and bumps of the morning shave and still come back looking look new?

I would be curious to know if the Windsor will be available from the well known UK vendor who carries a wide range of the ATT razors. Ordering from the US carries too much risk of being walloped by customs, VAT and the dreaded "handling charge".

I would be curious to know if the Windsor will be available from the well known UK vendor who carries a wide range of the ATT razors. Ordering from the US carries too much risk of being walloped by customs, VAT and the dreaded "handling charge".

I believe the answer will be yes. : )

Top Bottom