What's new

My other Journal Page is about Fatips.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm back from Sundance. It was good. The camp next to ours was a group of women. When the sun went down the rattlesnakes came out. They were running around with flashlights yelling, "Raven another rattlesnake. I captured two of them and moved them into the arroyo. Finally, I got tired. I said to myself, you're all freaked out, the rattlesnakes are freaked out. Leave them alone and they won't bite you, go to sleep. That was my first night there, lol.

My Chief Howard Badhand with my friend Tyler after the dance.
295704778_5727466070599676_323809287004902063_n.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I'm back from Sundance. It was good. The camp next to ours was a group of women. When the sun went down the rattlesnakes came out. They were running around with flashlights yelling, "Raven another rattlesnake. I captured two of them and moved them into the arroyo. Finally, I got tired. I said to myself, you're all freaked out, the rattlesnakes are freaked out. Leave them alone and they won't bite you, go to sleep. That was my first night there, lol.

Welcome to the party! lol

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Merkur Progress 500
Blade: Astra SP (3)
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Cream: Proraso Red
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Aftershave: Reuzel
027_25.jpg

I continued on with my home line-up today. It was great! I really like this kit. The Merkur Progress may be my favorite razor. It is my favorite razor right now. Is that sacrilege?

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Merkur Progress 500
Blade: Astra SP (4)
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Cream: Proraso Red
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Aftershave: Reuzel
031_25.jpg

All is well in my shave universe. The shave was comfortable and close. I like the 2 setting on my progress. It makes for a mild no frills shave. I think I'm missing my Fatips.

Top Bottom