What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

Astern in the Abracadabra America's Cup racing sailboat while in San Diego.
In need of a shave and a haircut.
proxy.php

Dinner at Caffe Bella Italia. Best Italian I have ever had. Slow food, green, and you would never know it unless you knew to look for it on their web site. Thus implying: they're doing it for the right reasons, and only for the right reasons.
This was dinner for our first anniversary (Sept. 5th). Also in San Diego.. Pacific Beach neighborhood. Shaven, but still in need of a haircut. It was outdoors and at night. Thus, the photo is blurry.
proxy.php

Happy belated anniversary!

Congratulations to the lovely couple!

My mug is in my avatar. I don't really want to post a bigger version in this thread because I'm afraid I might scare everyone away from the boards. :tongue_sm

Well, this is me:

full

Forgive the stubble (if you can see it from this crappy camera phone!). I shave every other day, and tonight is shave night. I feel so dirty, as I am away from home today and will have to use a disposable to shave. I have yet to get a DE that I would feel safe travelling with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, pre-wetshaving:
proxy.php

This is me, proving I can grow a beard. It was raining at that costume party, but I would not be denied:
proxy.php

My beard comes is pretty darn heavy, too -- this is weeks, not months:
proxy.php

This is me uglying up a local drinking establishment, just a month or two ago, post wetshaving and B&B. Irony: I can't drink due to chronic illness. Silver Lining: Lost 130 pounds from stupid illness.

proxy.php

Top Bottom