What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I've been playing goalie ('between the pipes'), since I was 7yrs (say about 44yrs), and the game has came a long way (in terms of the size of players, speed and protection/weight of player & goalie equipment), and since I started out back in the leather pads & sponge rubber days :thumbup1:

I am a Installation Food Program Manager, Certified Executive Chef®, ACF and a Contract Officers Representative.

I'm a Retired Army (WHO-A!!), Veteran of 24yrs (Food Service [Quartermaster Corps] Rifleman [Infantry Corps), a 'Life Memeber' of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), and currently a US General Service (GS) Employee.

What are my other hobbies and favorite activities?

I love cooking/culinary arts, cigars, the perfoming arts, goaltending and my Family.

I've been a Wet-Shaver since I was 18yr (wet-behind-the-ears), 'young buck'.

My Current ("Resistance is futile".
proxy.php
), Shaving / Grooming Tools are;

'Cetaphil's® gentle cleansing bars (for face & hand washing including showering).

Original Listerine® Antiseptic Mouthwash (back in the early 1900s, the makers of Listerine advertised that their product could be used as a dandruff fighter).

Old tooth brush to exfoliate (after lathering-up), my face prior to shaving.

Chelsea's Unscented Shaving Soap (puck), in my Silver Baby Cup (engraved with my full name, birth date, “To Smoke is Human...To Smoke Cigars is Divine” and “A Great Lather is Half the Shave”.

CVS Glycerin (a few drops will do per shave).

Cotton Wash Cloths to 'prep' my face.

Robert Becker Ceramic ‘Cactus Sand’ Shaving Scuttle.

Ever-Ready 150 Silvertip Brush.

Ever-Ready 250PB Pure Badger Brush.

Ever-Ready 200T Finest Badger Brush.

Astra SP, Astra SS, BlueBird Hi Stainless, Super-Max Stainless, Super-Max Platinum, KAI, Treet Classic Stainless, Trig Silver Edge Stainless, Feather Hi-Stainless, Gillette 7 O'Clock SS & Derby Extra Stainless razor blades.

A 'real' wine cork for 'corking’ razor blades.

Merkur 23C & 38C Razors.

Alcohol for razor sterilization.

Sens Styptic Matches.

High Time Bump Stopper-2, Double Strength.

'Cutting Edge's' Acrylic Razor & Brush Stand.

Pinaud’s Clubman Special Reserve Aftershave.

Czech & Speake's Cologne Sampler (No 88, Cuba, Neroli, Oxford & Cambridge, Cirtus, Paridisi, Frankincense & Myrrh, Rose, Dark Rose & Mimosa).

EM's Place Inc. Blade Bank.

My Other Signatures are;

"Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who don't...will die of Envy".

“A Wrist Watch merely tells Time…A Pocket Watch tells a Story”.

"Only God Saves more than Goaltenders".

Christopher
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Attached Images left to right;
Just me 2yrs ago in Fredericksburg, VA and the Mrs. and I during a break 'in the action' during a tournamnet in Heidelberg, Germany.

Last edited:
Christopher,

I was reading your post and I was like "get to the pic, already!!!!":lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness, the pictures are great! And with your post, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as I do all of your posts.

BTW, you don't look a day over 40.:thumbup1:

DL

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Christopher,

I was reading your post and I was like "get to the pic, already!!!!":lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness, the pictures are great! And with your post, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as I do all of your posts.

BTW, you don't look a day over 40.:thumbup1:

DL
Thanx DL...you've made my day!!! :thumbup:

The Goalie Motto: "Only God Saves more than Goaltenders".

Christopher
proxy.php

Last edited:
I guess I'm up. I'll see what I can find as soon as my son is asleep. As I've always said, the best picture is one with me not in it. But I must warn you gents, the Mrs. Dustinl says I have a strong resemblance to Bruce Willis. She must be talking about my lack of hair.:confused1

:lol::lol:

DL

OK, I guess being here for 6 months means it's time for me to show myself. Here I am playing my one of my djembes at our local drum circle.

This is me before dinner.

The 2nd Picture is of me and brother from a different mother... Stephen Cooper, Linebacker for the San Diego Chargers on New Years at the house. We had fun!:thumbup:

Top Bottom