What's new

Introducing..... the Badger & Blade Essential - Prototype.....

been using the body shop cheapie and just started a new job, so im ready to splurge on a fancy b&b brush. ill keep watching this space!

I'm going to take a stab at what I'd guess Joel would say, since it's what I'm thinking: Let's see how this one model works before worrying about different knot sizes and hair grades and handle materials and all that.

Joel, feel free to correct me if I'm off. :smile:

My apologies Timb. I thought Joel was the go to guy for the new brush, so thanks for setting me straight. I did not mean to convey that I was worrying about anything. It was just a question. I did not know if the current design is dictated by the goal price point and the handle material is the result or if the designers prefer it and have no plans to offer alternate models. As I reflect though, I realize that it was not a very good question and I will try to do better in the future.

If I remember correctly the first 50 were going to be hand inspected and were basically already spoken for (this is going back into the beginnings of this brush....for those who haven't read the whole thread and the one that came before it.) Am I correct that the availability and ordering detail will be WIDELY published and it will be listed in the B&B Decant shop when it is available, like as has been said all along........

of course we know that the mods and such get the first 50 and that they're going to be a permanent item in the B&B store and all that goodness. That doesn't mean we want to wait. To quote Lyle Lovett: Look, I understand "too little too late". I realize that there are things we say and do we can never take back. But who would we be if we didn't try. You have to try. So, after a lot of thought, I'd like to reconsider.
If it's not too late......

....Please......

....make it a... cheese..burger.

Now add Benny Hill theme and you have it.

Top Bottom