What's new

Great Mustache PIF: Let's see 'em!

I recently shaved my 'stache off. Oh well. Anyway, I was selling a mustache kit on the B/S/T but removed it so I could PIF it to the best mustache. Actually, I'll randomly select one of the best pics and send the kit to the winner. The kit is this:
View attachment 436726
Unused comb, Col.Conk wax, a barely-used Merkur stache razor and a nifty magnetic moustache poetry box.
So if you would post a mustache, you could win! No need for a full head-shot, just the mustache. Mods, if this isn't proper, delete it and I'll PIF it anyway at some point. My ex-stach:
$Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 11.17.47 PM.png
Who's game? Let's say 25 or more entries.
Thanks!
P

Oh what the heck. I'm in!
$Me N Mel.jpg
This was SWMBO and I before heading to a show a few months back. The stache and chin-spinach are now sadly departed, by decree of The Fair One. Oh well... Maybe I can convince her to let it make a comeback.

Last edited:
I am slightly embarrassed to say at 30 years old, I am unable to grow any kind of decent mustache. My beard comes in nice and full, but on my lip it's nothing but a few wisps of hair. Generous PIF, but I am not in, as this would be useless to me.

I have got to get in on this one. I'm interested in using a moustache razor to clean up around my moustache. Well here it is and the reason for my nickname here.

Please keep in mind it was very bright outside and I was getting hit in the face with the sun LOL. Thanks for the great PIF!!

I have got to get in on this one. I'm interested in using a moustache razor to clean up around my moustache. Well here it is and the reason for my nickname here.

Please keep in mind it was very bright outside and I was getting hit in the face with the sun LOL. Thanks for the great PIF!!

Good to put a face to a name :euro:

Top Bottom