What's new

GIVEAWAY! "Mug" Soap PIF

What: Two pucks of William's Mug Soap

Open to: anyone

Found a bunch of these at the local grocery for $1.50, and I know that William's is getting stupid hard to find for some people, so I bought five. After examining the two I intend to keep (and the one I sampled) it appears that along with cockroaches, these will easily survive a nuclear shave-ocolypse, which is what I will save mine for.

I realize that this soap is a sentimental favorite, though after using it myself, I am not nearly as enthusiastic. For me, there are better options and my two unused pucks will sit in a drawer lovingly wrapped in a zip-loc baggie, not far from my pile of .223 ammo and drinking-water filters.

Anyway, you know the drill: let me know you're in, I'll keep it open for around seven days or so, and randomly select the "lucky winner" who will receive two pucks of soap, shipped via First Class mail in a padded envelope.

Please note: CONUS only (sorry)...and NO RETURNS...regardless of how much you may dislike the soap, you are stuck with it.

So, post "I'm in" if you dare, and if I get more than one response I'll randomly pick one brave survivor in about a week.

And thanks to all who have offered help and even hardware directly to me and through other various PIF opportunities, you're the best. 🙂🙂🙂

20220408_122358.jpg

I think this is an awesome PIF! I'm in. Williams got sold out locally here before I knew it had been discontinued.
Yep, there seems to be an abundance at stores around me. I could probably sell it for 10 bucks a pop on Ebay, but that doesn't feel right.

Last edited:
I am in. Williams soap pucks have always given me great shaves. I agree, they are getting hard to find in brick and mortar stores.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Great PIF! I live in the UK so sadly not in else I would love to try Williams. I hear it is a poor man's Arko, and I LOVE Arko 🤣

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
(It's not really as bad as I portrayed it, I'm just more of a cream guy. 🙂)

Joe, I get the sense that you are a prepper type. If an alien invasion were to happen, they would make a real poor choice of messing with you. Welcome to Earth, get soaped in the face, and hot lead in the buttocks, like oh Forest Gump. Nobody gonna steal my Razors, no sir! HAHA 😁

Joe, I get the sense that you are a prepper type. If an alien invasion were to happen, they would make a real poor choice of messing with you. Welcome to Earth, get soaped in the face, and hot lead in the buttocks, like oh Forest Gump. Nobody gonna steal my Razors, no sir! HAHA 😁
I'm prepared, but not obsessed. Just normal prepared. 🙂

Top Bottom