What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

There was discussion in the thread about time frame that centered around 5-7 days, and that appears to have been basically what everyone had done so far.

Oops.... I think I've had it right at 12 days.... Sorry guys it will go out tomorrow, but after almost a year it's nice to use something new! I just signed up for next years restraint...... What's wrong with me? Oh yeah, I still have over 20 safety razors....

Well I believe I will be out of sabattical by the time the box arrives to me now :( I'm not planning on joining the one next year so does that mean I am off the list upon successful completion if 2014?

Well I believe I will be out of sabattical by the time the box arrives to me now :( I'm not planning on joining the one next year so does that mean I am off the list upon successful completion if 2014?

My understanding is that one has to be in a Sabbaticial when their name comes up on the list.

I'm going to try for a quick turn around. ..some test lathers, a shave or two a few doses of as. Psyched to try some new stuff but I'll also try to punch some velocity into the box.

Box is on the way to Tyrionstark

1. Domzals1 (gruc) on deck
2. Kbull719 (gruc)
3. iTimbot (gruc)
4. msayani (GruJ)
5. Kevdogg329 (Gruc)
6.Charger (Gruc)
7. Cosmos Mariner (gruJ)
8. Shivas22 (gruJ)
9.tclobaugh (gruJ)

Not meaning to do Kable's job for him but The List is updated!

2. Kbull719 (gruc)
3. iTimbot (gruc)
4. msayani (GruJ)
5. Kevdogg329 (Gruc)
6.Charger (Gruc)
7. Cosmos Mariner (gruJ)
8. Shivas22 (gruJ)
9.tclobaugh (gruJ)

Not meaning to do Kable's job for him but The List is updated!
Thanks!

2. Kbull719 (gruc)
3. iTimbot (gruc)
4. msayani (GruJ)
5. Kevdogg329 (Gruc)
6.Charger (Gruc)
7. Cosmos Mariner (gruJ)
8. Shivas22 (gruJ)
9.tclobaugh (gruJ)
10.eodcoffman